Part 10

"STELLA COME QUICK!!" Matt yells. "What time is it?" I mutter, focusing my eyes int a clock. 1:54 A.M. 'Really, whatever it is it isn't worth getting up this early for... "WHAT?" I yell groggily. "ITS MAY, GET YOUR ASS UP WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!" Nick replies. my first though is that she is dead. "What's wrong with her?" I say in a small voice. "I don't know but Liz called us and told her to meet Her and Amy down at the hospital, now time for explaining." Matt says. Vic just came out of his room with a look of utter confusion. " What is up with you people yelling about months and shit??!!" he says, obviously half asleep. After a minute of me sitting on him he is fully awake. We all throw on whatever clothes we find in the clean basket, and run out the door. On the way there, I hold my breath hoping for her to be alive. As we make our way to her room, her moms, Amy and Liz meet us. "Is she...." I couldn't continue. "No she isn't, she isn't dead. She, she woke up." Amy says, tears of joy streaming down her face. I can't contain myself, and bolt into her room. "STELLA NO!" Liz screams "MAY YOUR ALIVE, MAY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!!!!!" I say as soon as I see her. She looks puzzles. "May?" I say. After what seems like hours she finally says, "Do I know you am?" She doesn't know me, she can't remember me. "May really you don't know me?!" "No I don't, have we meet before, and who is May?" she replies. "YES YOU KNOW ME, AND YOUR MAY!" I scream and run out of her room, bawling. "Stella, May has no memory of you, in fact she has no memory of anyone, hell she doesn't know her own name." Liz says, holding back tears. I think silently, even though she's awake, she might as well be dead.