Part 2

The next Thursday, Matthew and Nick finally decided to announce me to the world. Matt begins, "So rumors are going around that me and Nick have adopted. We are here to put the rumors to an end. We have adopted a bubble girl and we feel this is a good time to meet her." "She is very cute." Nick adds. They take the camera and walk to my room were I follow. Matthew and Nick sit on either sides of me. Nick starts. "Meet Stella, the newest member of the Lush family." "Why don't you tell us about yourself, Stella?" Says Matthew. "Hi, my name is Stella Lush. I am 14. I am a a writer and an artist. BVB Army all the way! I am so happy that such a nice family adopted me." I say. "Stella will be starting a youtube channel soon so look it up." Nick says. "Thanks guys. Like and subscribe. Remember anytime you don't a gay baby is turned straight! Do it for the gaybies!" Matthew ends the video. They edit and upload and within an hour, comments roll in. Lindsay15908: Lucky!
Hardcorebunny13: Congrats Matthew and Nick
John162:Awesome!!
RAINFUCKINGBOW: OMFG you are so pretty!!!!! <3
Emopanda:You guys rock.
I was happy that there were so many good comments. Phew something to at least take my mind off school starting next week.