Part 9

Time skip, one month
(Magical Music)
Summer break just began and May is still in the hospital. Vic and I visit her every day. He has really been my rock through all this. I try to get videos up on my channel every week but I usually don't. Luckily my fans understand, which is good. It's so painful, going to the hospital, watching my once spunky love, not being able to breath without machines, not being to eat without machines, not able to live without machines. I come in like I do every day and hear the news I knew was coming soon. "Its the best decision, she has a small chance of waking up, and an even smaller without any major brain damage. We'll give her one more week but after that we have to pull the plug. we are so sorry." May's doctor says to her moms. They burst out crying, and I run, "STELLA WAIT!!!!!" Vic yells. I just ignore him and keep going, all the way till I get home. Matt and Nick are both gone, so I bolt to my room and find my blade. I run it across my pale arm, and then dig. Cold metal across smooth skin, crimson blood appears, as her name is created. I keep going until Vic runs in. "STELLA, STELLA WHERE ARE YOU?!?" He finds me and I start to cry. "oh Stels, come here......" He pulls me into a hug and rocks me. "Let's clean you up." he says, and I let him. After I'm really tired, she i get into bed and fall right asleep.

May's POV
(DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMING!?!?)
I've been trapped in this fucking dark room for what feels like a century. I miss Stella, and my family. Where the hell am I? For all I know, I'm in hell..... All of a sudden I see a light, and Stella appears. I shout her name and wave but she doesn't answer. Strange. Suddenly, a strange man comes up and stabs her. I scream and yell until I can't anymore. I run to her and a few inches before I reach her, everything goes white.