Part 3

Three months later:
My channel has been a success and school has been great! Mornings are crazy, Nick and Matt are getting ready to go to work, me readying for school. Somehow, we still manage to eat breakfast together. I have a few friends but none of them seem like me. "So how is school going Stels." Matt asks. "Pretty good." I reply. "Your grades are awesome!" Nick says. "Not easy to keep though all honors, lots of work." I say. "You know you can relax a little, go out, meet people, have a relationship." Matt says. "Okay, haha, I will try." I reply. Matt dropped me off at school, and my life completely changed. There was this girl with jet black hair with rainbow highlights, lower snakebites, and a Black Veil Brides sweatshirt. She was looking down at a paper, and was obliviously confused. I was went up and introduced myself. "Hi, my name is Stella. You look like you need some help there." I say. "Oh my god, thanks. No one in this fucking school has even looked at me. My name is May by the way. You obviously have good taste in music." She says, pointing at my Pierce the Veil shirt. "Thanks, haha." I reply. I show her around school and it turns out we have art, English, math, and Lunch together. "You are really awesome." May says. "Thanks, you too." I reply. She gives me her number, and the heart on the end makes me think I might have a girlfriend.
~Later that week~
❤️May❤️: wats up Stels?
Me:nothing, chillin, listen to music, you?
❤️May❤️:wondering if you would want to go to a movie with me. Not a date just 2 friends hangin
Me: Hmmmmm let me think
Me: Hell Yah
❤May❤️: awesome okayzes, so letz go and see Mockingjay part 1 dis Saturday @ 10
Me:awesome okay tomorrow @ 10. Make sure my dad can give me a ride hold on.
❤️May❤️: kk
Me:he can, g2g c yah tomorrow