Part 7

"O MY GAY GOD, ITS ASHLEY!!!!!" Matt squeals. "Matt calm down, should I start the vlog?" I ask.

"Yasssss, gaga yasssss!" Matt replies. "Hey my dark rainbows, tis Stella, and we are at the Black Veil Brides concert and Ashley just walked by, and Matthew is freaking out." "HE IS SO PURDY!" Matt yells, as I facepalm. All of a sudden, a deep voice asks me, "You vlogging?" I turn around and almost fall to the ground. Standing in front of me, all 6' 2" and perfect, Andy Biersack. "Holy shit, it's Andy!" May whispers. "Yes small mofo's, wassup?" he says. Then all of a sudden, Ash comes up behind him and says, "Wait, isn't you Matthew Lush?" At that point, Matt faints and Ashley and Andy help him up. "He okay?" Ash asks. "Yah lolzs, he's just a huge fan." May replies. After Matt wakes up, they sign out shirts, posters, follow us on Twitter and let's us watch the concert backstage.

Time skip

They played the last song of the concert and then were called for an encore. Andy asked us what they should play. I told them In The End. he nodded and went out. "Alright you crazy mother fuckers. This song was requested by our new friends, Matthew, Stella, and May." The began the song and I recorded the entire thing. After it was over they played something else, but I didn't quite get it cause May had grab me and began to softly kiss me on my neck and then my lips, until finically I let her in. Only about thirty seconds later, I realized that my dad was watching the entire thing. Shit! Oh well, he already witnessed thirty, what's done is done, might as well continue.

Time skip again

On the car ride home, we were discussing the amazingness of the concert. Matthew and May were in a fired conversation about whether or not the fire was a huge fire hazard. It was a red light and Matt wasn't paying attention he kept going until BAM! Everything went dark.