Chapter 68:

~~No One's POV~~

"Someone help!"

Sidon's head jerked up to the regular entrance, seeing one of the shekiah women running to him. Worry was laced upon his face as he stood from what he was doing. The normal shekiah woman's appearance was rougher than usual, she was paler too.

"Nanami! What's wrong?!" An elder took the younger woman's shoulders in hopes to calm her down.

The shekiah girl Nanami looked Sidon dead in the eyes," Theres a half dead woman at the entrance!"

Sidon dashed immediately, worry laced every ounce of his body as he neared closer and closer to the entrance. When did she get here? He thought as he rounded the bend. The korok's were gathered around the new commer whispering with worry as Sidon neared the scene.

His breath hitched as he saw the poor soul's horrid wounds that lined her body and clothes. He knelt by here after the korok's gave him room. Her amythest eyes were dull and the dried blood on the ground made him wonder how long she was there for. He pressed two fingers to the slightly warm neck waiting until her pulse went by.

He sighed as he scooped up the poor broken soul, she was barely hanging on. He dashed as gently as he could without damaging the sad soul in his arms any more than she already had. As he rounded the bend though, Sidon's golden eyes caught sight of one thing.

As he neared closer and closer to the Great Deku tree, the more he began to see. Rohell was standing at the center by the master sword, his eyes that were filled with confusion filled with horror as he saw who Sidon held.

"Sidon drop her now!" Rohell roared as he reached for a dagger at his side.

Sidon's brain stopped. He remembered that look from when he faught Mayra...

Panic swelled in his heart and he dropped the injured soul instantly. A groan ruptured through her pale green lips. Rohell went to attack, but massive roots stopped him from doing so.

"Please... let me explain..." She weezed out.

Rohell's eyes narrowed with suspicion as Sidon nealt to her. Upon hearing her soft voice he knew she meant no harm.

"Then speak before Rohell can do any harm." Sidon whispered.

"My.... my name is Dialen... I come to tell of the demon Lord's weakness." Dialen gasped out as she coughed out purple blood in between her words.

"But your a demon... why would you turn against your leader?" Rohell spat out with narrowed eyes.

"I no longer respect his goals... he wants to merge the demon realm and this realm completely ignoring the consequences..." Dialen looked up at Rohell, her puffy amythest eyes begging for belief." Please... I dont want to ruin this world like that stupid lord and past leaders tried to do. I dont want to end up separated from this realm and its culture for good."

"What... do you mean...?" Rohell lowered his dagger confused at the demons tears as they began to roll down her face.

"The demon realm is collapsing in on itself... just like the twilight realm did in the past..." Dialen weezed, her lips turning even paler than before.

Sidon placed a hand on her shoulder as he looked at Rohell," She's losing to much blood... she cant go on untreated."

Rohell glared at her for a few more minutes before looking away," If she does anything fishy, I'll end her quicker than you can even blink."

Sidon smiled scooping up the broken demon, hearing her hiss with pain." Sorry..."

"I-It's ok... you didn't cause these wounds..." Dialen whispered as she relaxed.

Sidon began to walk past Rohell, noticing the disgust the other male held in his eyes. Sidon didnt question him as he made his way to their medical area. As he passed him his eyes spot his adored molten gold eyes that shined with curiosity.

"Follow me Isa." Sidon whispered.

The daughter smiled and bounded over to his side, her fluffy white hair made her blue stripe more pronounced in the sun. When Dialen looked at her, curiosity filled her eyes too as she watched the bundle of joy.

"Papa, whose this?" Isa asked as she skipped along side Sidon.

"This is Dialen, she's new here and I want you to be as nice as you can to her." Sidon whispered as he took his bundle of Joy's hand.

"What's wrong with Rohell? Why does he look so mad?" Isa asked confused.

"Well, sometimes people don't like others Isa. So for right now, I don't want you to bother him until he let's go of his anger." Sidon stated as they neared the medical area.

Isa looked back toward Rohell with worried eyes, something told her to go hug him to make him feel better, but she listened to her father's words and walked with him to the medical area.