Chapter 22:

~~No One's POV~~

"Whose a good girl?" Link asked in his best baby voice.

Currently the three were at the Bazaar and nearly everyone was head over heels for this baby. Her bright gold eyes glimmered like gold coins, her pale complexion didn't seem like it would burn, and everyone was kind enough to help get food in her system.

She was a big ball of energy, Link assumed she had to be at least 7 or 8 months old since she could sit up all by herself. What he didn't notice before though was her hair.  Unlike anything he had seen before, she had bright white hair with one blue stripe in it. It was adorable to say the least.

Link though had her sitting on the purple blanket she was wrapped in before with many pillows around her in case she lost her balance. Sidon smiled as he pulled himself out of the oasis. Link seemed so happy that Sidon just loved the sight of his smile.

"Sharkbait, you go get something to eat. I can watch her." Sidon said as he walked over to the two.

"You sure?" Link asked as Sidon laid next to the baby.

"Yes I'm sure. She has to get used to my presence after all." Sidon stated as she turned her big eyes to match his own. Gold with specks of black made her eyes seem like molten gold while his were solid. She reach out to his face curious as to why he was red.

"Fine. I'll be back in five minutes." Link stated as he slowly got up.

Sidon smiled as her small hands found his face, but they instantly went to his fins curious. His tail waged slightly as she stared into his eyes before smiling and patting his cheek. She was so small compared to him that those who were watching awed at the sight.

Sidon nuzzled her cheek smiling causing the baby to coo with joy. Her little cheeks turned a little red almost like she was embarrassed. Sidon then gave her forehead a kiss before propping his head up on his hand. She cooed as she reached to him, clenching and unclenching her hands as a sigh for wanting to be picked up.

Sidon smiled at her action then sat up before gently picking her up and cradling her like Link instructed him at an earlier time. She smiled and immediately snuggled into his arm and chest.

Sidon smiled and played with her silver strands slightly before looking up to Link as he came back with a half eaten plate of food.

"Oh I know that sign anywhere." Link stated as he picked the purple blanket off the ground." I think our little miss is tired."

She yawned out softly as she reached her hands up into the air. At this point all she wanted to do was to stay awake. That didn't happen though as Link gently placed her blanket on top of her. She yawned once more, one eye closing in the process before the other followed suit and she curled up into Sidon falling asleep immediately.

Both smiled then looked at each other lovingly.

"Let's adopt her." They both stated at the same time.

Both blinked surprised as blush crawled onto their cheeks. Link scratched his cheek then smiled and laughed before placing his hand on top of Sidon's.

"You really want us to be her parents?" Link asked quietly.

"Of course. I know in the bottom of my heart that we will be great father's." Sidon stated as he looked down at the baby.

Link's heart melted at the sight of Sidon holding this child, their child. Tears formed in his eyes and he smiled placing a kiss on his lovers cheek.

"Then let's be the best parents we can be." Link whispered as he looked at their daughter.

"What should we name her?" Link asked making them both look at one another.

Sidon stared at her for a moment then rubbed her cheek gently with the back of his finger," How about Isa?"

"Isa?" Link asked.

"Yes. In my culture there is a long forgot legend. A strong, beautiful woman found herself stranded on the beach with no food or water. In hopes to find shelter, she began to climb the mountains and eventually on the last bit of her strength fell into the resevore where a group of Zora's found her. Ever since Isa has been a prideful name in honor of the woman who conquered that treacherous climb." Sidon explained.

"I think Isa is a beautiful name." Link whispered.

"Then that will be her name." Sidon whispered as he held her carefully.

Link smiled before kissing Isa's forehead and laying back on the ground. Sidon could only smile before he looked up at the sparkling balls of gas in the sky and closing his eyes. Hylia, if you can hear me then please grant us a safe journey the rest of the way. Sidon thought before looking at the bundle in his arms.

She slept peacefully and that was the way he liked it. He slowly stood and got Link up as well before going to the inn. Sidon placed Isa in a crib before joining Link on their bed. Sidon took off all of his decorations and smiled as Link's arms wrapped around Sidon's torso.

"Thank you." Link whispered.

"Your welcome." Sidon whispered as he wrapped his arms around Link before laying down and falling asleep with him.