Chapter 47:

~~no one's POV~~

Life can be cruel in the most mysterious ways. Dangerous moments can scar both the mind and body, yet when you think about it so can any other emotion.

A happy moment can stay with you and your mind for either a day or plenty of years. A traumatic event is the same way.

Link huffed as he sat alone at the top of plymont mountain. A gentle breeze snatched at his hair making it seem messier than normal. Its been three weeks sense that heavenly night in the bath tub and he was holding the letter from Commissioner Ran.

He bit his lip. Dread clawed at his stomach and mind making him feel sick to his stomach. He only just received this letter. Sidon forgot about it till he stumbled upon it in his mess of papers while cleaning his room to make room for the toys for Isa.

Link reread the letter for the twentieth time. Why back then? Why now? He took his head confused as he folded the paper. He pulled the Zora Sapphire out from his inventory, it gleamed in the noon sun making him nervous. He had no idea on how long it would take to find Zelda. If she was still alive it would be a miracle.

He pursed his lips together as he thought, but one thing always came back to him, what if he died in his search? He would leave Sidon and Isa all alone and the Zora would be depressed if he never came back. Tears began to flow. He didn't want that.

He wanted Sidon to be happy, he wanted him to have a good life and be a great king. Doing this would probably ruin it.

He laid his head on the sapphire, tears rolling down his face in silent waves. He sniffed softly," What should I do?"

He brought his knees to his chest and buried his eyes in them gently. He didn't know what to do at all, except for crying. So, that's what he did, he sat there and cried.

Noon turned to twilight as he lost track of time, tears stained his cheeks and clothes before he put everything back into his inventory. He stood numbly and sighed running his hand through his hair.

He knew what he had to do. He began walking back to see Sidon when he stopped surprised. His fiance stopped on the other side of the platform panting trying to catch his breath. Everything seemed to crash right then and there. Sidon had a sad smile and opened his arms to the knight. He knew what he had to do. Link ran to him and crashed against him. The other merely hugged him close.

"No matter what, I'll wait Link. So go find her." Sidon whispered sad.

Link gave a nod before looking up at Sidon. The giant scooped the smaller one up and pressed a passionate kiss to the knights lips. Link kissed back just the same before breaking away and cupping the giants cheek.

"I will try to make it as fast as possible." Link whispered feeling the Zora's tears drip onto his cheeks. Sidon nodded knowing that he always tried to keep his promises. He placed the knight on his feet watching the hylain unhook his shiekah slate from his hip. Then with his destination chosen Link floated up turning blue before teleporting to the one shrine closest to the castle.

Sidon collapsed to his knees sobbing. Link doing the same on the one shrine he appeared on. Both could feel each other just barely even though they were miles apart. Sadness and a false sense of time placed a scar on both of their minds.

When both went to go to sleep, neither could seem to fall asleep. One laid in their bed feeling the cold spot beside him, the other laid beside a dieing cooking pot staring up at the night sky as his mind began to settle. He felt the space beside himself as well and bit his lip.

They missed each other badly which caused another scar to form on ones mind. The blonde sat up hugging his knees before looking up at the night sky. They were hundreds of miles apart and one was heading straight for the belly of the beast who had horns.