Chapter 50:

~~No One's POV ~~

Link stared at the empty room that was completely restored. His fight with Calamity Ganon began here and now the search for the princess was beginning here too. His small steps clicked along the marble floor making it seem almost impossible to sneak. His eyes scanned every detail soaking them up like a dry sponge in a puddle. Something was here that he was missing, something crucial.

He stopped in the center of the room trying to place his finger on it. What was wrong here? He eyed the area slightly as he began to turn when he stopped and stared at the ceiling. It was the royal family crest plated with gold and jewels that even made him stare with awe.

When did they add that?

His eyes were trained on the legendary triforce that was in the center though. He could remember the day he was selected to be one of the few to enter into the lost forest only to get through to see the deku tree and get told he was the next hero of legend.

He tore his gaze from the triforce of courage and sighed softly. First he was the first hero to be beaten by Ganon, now he was the first hero to loose the princess he was sworn to protect. He would change that though, it would all change.

Think Link think. What are you missing? He told himself as he scanned the room. His eyes took in every detail he could see, yet stopped on Zelda's throne. He walked to it and knelt, taking his finger down along the base of the large marble seat.

His eyes trained on the malice like goo that came off and hung onto his finger just barely. The goo slipped off his finger splattering onto the floor in a messy heap. Nostalgia flooded his veins as he stared at that goo that was dark and mysterious.

His vision though changed to a field surrounded by the stuff. He blinked startled till he saw what looked to be Ghirahim with his scarf off. A massive sword rested on his shoulder as his hair blew gently in the wind. The sky was a light red and the clouds were a puffy pink making a stark contrast to the purple grass under his feet. He cocked his head curious as he noticed a black bracelet hanging loosely around Ghirahams wrist. It was simple, but Link recognized the braclet in a heart beat.

It was a braclet his ancestor made way back when the people lived in the clouds. The braclet that turned to the same goo the day calamity Ganon rose. His head began to spin more than usual. He took his forehead with confusion before he brought himself from the vision.

He stood up and closed his eyes for a moment, something wasn't right with that. Other than the obvious, Link knew his first ancestors story from start to finish. Unlike the others he knew very little about, the story of the child from the sky who saved his his best friend who had the blood of the goddess in her veins from doom on the surface. He sadly didnt know all of the details, like who was the enemy and all, but he did know that the world constantly changed. No matter what the flora of the area moved. He did know that things happened for a reason, which also led to this moment. Why was there malice on Zelda's thrown?

He stood flicking the stuff off his finger with ease before walking over toward a window. He stared out to the mountains looming behind the castle. Don't worry Zelda. I'll find you and beat whoever's ass I need to in order to get you back safe and sound.