I walk past him, swiftly running into his shoulder on purpose.

"Hey!" Breaking the silence. "Come on..." He pouts. I turn around I stride into the hallway, and stick my tongue out at his sad face.

"Not gonna happen, Styles." I respond. "Not gonna happen."

"Whatever you say. But now you have to verse me in... Fifa." He says, and I can hear his footsteps coming in a hurry behind me, before I feel big hands grasp my waist. He wraps his arms around my tummy, and lifts my feet of the ground as he arches his back and carries me to wherever. Ill admit that

I may or may not have squealed like a 12 year old meeting a vine star.

"Okay." He sighs as he sits down first on the couch, not letting go of me. "Hand me the controller babe."

I lean forward to the coffee table where two Xbox controllers were. One for me and one for the horny asshole I call my boyfriend. "Scootch to the side, huh?" He voices from behind me. I wiggle off his lap and out of his wrapped arms. He snakes his arm around me and connects it to his controller, and I just smile. What a doof.

"I will win." Im confident.

"Hell no." Harry snorts.

"Uh- hell yes." I return.

"No."

"Yes."

"Never."

"Always do, hunbuns." I say.

"Hunbuns?" Harry laughs. "Never heard of that one."

"Shut up it just came out." I declare.

"Whatever you say." Harry says softly. I punch him in the arm. Oops.

I, of course, win. The usual. The one time Harry has ever won against me was when I was sick and could barely breathe back at college so I don't count that time on his part. It was just plain unfair.
Harry yawns, and yawns being contagious, I yawn soon after his. "Rosie its 11 pm." He mumbles softly. He buries his nose into my hair near my ear. "Is it bed-time for my Rosie?" He whispers, and I could feel him smiling. He softly tackles me down onto the couch with his arms wrapped around me, and one hand cupping my cheek. I smile as he sends me hints, blinking down to my lips. His thumb grazes over the corner of my mouth, then across my bottom lip before he ducks his head to finally deteriorate the distance. His lips were warm and the kiss was passionate as it soon became in-sync.

"You're beautiful." He whispers as soon as our lips detach. I immediately missed the feeling of his mouth on mine. I smile at his compliment and it sends chills down my spine. I have him a physical thank-you by giving him a quick peck on the lips.

With his arms still around me, he sets his head down on my upper arm and relaxes his body. I was laying on my arm, which was on his arm, so I figure that his arm was asleep as well. But I was so comfy and warm, so if he was uncomfortable then he could just move it from under me. But, he didn't.

I put my free arm on the back of his neck, and lightly play with the small curls. I let my nails lightly trace patterns onto the skin of his upper back and neck.

My eyes squint, and I'm temporarily blinded by the sunshine. Was it like afternoon or something? Because the sun was way to bright for it to be morning. But then again, mornings seemed different here in California. I just give my eyes more rest and close them again.

Wait, what? I feel around with my hand, and grasp something hard behind me.

"Well, goodmorning sleeping beauty." A raspy voice behind me says. A small drift of warm breathe hits the back of my neck, sending chills down my body. Had we fallen asleep on the couch?

"Did I wake you?" I mumble, my voice slightly cracking. I am not necessarily a morning person.

"It was a quite nice way to wake up." I could hear A low chuckle behind me. My cheeks got red, I could feel it. What did I... Touch?

"Oh uhm- I..." I don't even know.

"Rosie stop, I can feel the heat of your cheeks from behind you. I was kidding, you grabbed my hip." He laughs. I sigh in relief.

"Okay, good." I say. I look down to notice that Harry's grasp around my torso was still there, and somehow during the morning hours he snaked behind me. I felt so safe in his secure arms. I studied each tattoo I could see, which were quite a few.

"Do I still have to run with you today?" He grumbles.

"Yes." I reply, turning my body in his right hold so that I could face him. He smiles, propping his head up on one arm then holding my hip with the other. He just smiled at me.

"What If I made you pancakes?"

Pancakes were my weakness.

Omg this chapter was so short im sorry!
So this was another cute chapter, one that shows their relationship. I figured that now since they're a couple, I needed to put some trademarks and like mushy stuff in there. Hope it worked.
Next chapter will be up soon!
-c