Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

"Remove your arms from the shoulders of my mate, now!"

As always, he was just demanding for something to be handed to him on a silver platter. Now that I think about it, I am surprised that when I believed myself to be nothing more than a human I wasn't able to figure out that there was something strange about the cliques in this idiotic place, even if I was oblivious, overworked and abused by those mutts. Honestly, how are more humans unable to understand that they are not alone on the earth and nor were they ever truly alone. I regret that when I was here as a human I was one of those humans but now,now I know better and it is typical Bailee, assuming that because he is the stinking beta of a stinking pack of mutts that everything will be handed to him.

It finally registered to me though, what he had actually said and why the whole of the car pack had gone into a deathly silence. 

He had admitted that I was his one and only, his beloved, his freaking soul-mate.

He might not know who I am exactly but he knows I am powerful, influencial and tight with the vampire coven that his pack of mutts are in a war with.

He doesn't want me for me, he wants me for the power and prestige associated with me even though he doesn't know what I am or just how important I actually am.

If it wasn't for the pissed off looks on my families face as well as the shocked looks of all of his pack members, I would have peed myself with laughter, right then and there, not figuratively but literally. Literally everybody in the vicinity turned to look at me laughing like a freking hyena and there was only one thought running through my mind.

"Mate? Pur-lease, I wouldn't want a walking STD even if it was the last thing left in all of the realms."

Part one of my revenge, complete, now to construct the beginning of part two.

-A/N- I know it is my shortest chapter yet but it is only because my finger is broken and is starting to ache, I promise that my next update will be drama filled and more exciting than any other so far...

.

.

.

I hope....