25. The Football match

Start from the beginning

"Oo..come on baby you know I love you. Don't play hard to get, game to me." He said with a sly smile. His friends laugh behind me to encourage him more. He take a step towards me and I take a step back.

"Let me go Dhruv. " I said stepping backward.

"Leave my sister alone... Dhruv." Anshul came between I and Dhruv. I saw anger in Anshul and Aditya's eyes.

"Chill bro..I'm having fun with her." Dhruv said.

"Ooo..really then find your fun in someone else, not in my sister. " Aditya said with an anger.

"Seems like you are not happy to see your rivals number one Aditya." Dhruv said.

"Then let it be between us. Don't bring my sister between us." Aditya said.

"Our family is rivals to each other from decades and you know I have a big crush on Preeti since childhood. She is mine." Dhruv said looking at me giving me a sly smile.

"What did you say huh.." Anshul pushed Dhruv by his chest. Dhruv look at Anshul and Aditya with anger and walked towards them.

Dhruv is ready to punch Anshul but a hand caught Dhruv's hand in air. I looked at the hand and then the owner of the hand. Siddharth stood there holding Dhruv's hand in air.

"Don't you dare to raise your hand to my brothers." Siddharth looked at Dhruv with blood shot anger.

Siddharth leave Dhruv's hand with a jerk. I saw Rohan bhiya and Anit jiju and pulkit jiju behind him. Keerti, Puja, Shivani di, Shikha bhabhi, and Riya di walked toward us.

"Ooo..so you are the guy who is a talk between the girls of village and gave me competition." Dhruv said looking at Siddharth with his dirtiest smile.

"How Agarwals related to you." Dhruv asked Siddharth.

"It's none of your business....and leave my family alone otherwise consequences will be bad for you." Siddharth said with clenched jaw.

"You have guts in your pants. But don't forget I have more guts in my pants." Dhruv said and his friends laugh behind him.

"Give me five minutes. I'll show you who have guts in his pants." Siddharth said.

"Is that your car. A new model of Audi." dhruv said looking towards Siddharth's car.

"Okey...I'll leave Anshul and Aditya for a deal." Dhruv said to Siddharth.

"Which kind of a deal?" Siddharth asked.

"Let's play football match. If I win I want your car and if you win I will never bother your family again, deal.." Dhruv said.

"No, jjju he is a state champion in football you will lose." Puja said from behind. I saw keerti came to Siddharth.

"Bhayi I know you gonna win but if dad comes to know that you put a bet on his favorite car he will have your head between his hand." Keerti whispered to Sid but I heard it.

Siddharth give a smirk to Dhruv and said "deal.."

"Okey we will meet after half an hour with our teams at football ground." Dhruv said and leave from there.
........................................................................

"Why do you have to challenge him. What if we lose. Dad will get angry on you." I said to Siddharth who is walking beside me.

"Don't worry..Nothing is going to happen. Dad will not know about the bet until someone tell him." Siddharth said while holding my hand.

We stopped a little far away from everyone. Keerti is standing beside me.

"Bhabhi bhayi is playing football since he was four and he is football team captain in his high school and college. He became national champion three time in a row." Keerti said.