25. The Football match

En başından başla

"Really...it's a long time when I last saw a football match live. It will be fun what say Sid.." Anit jiju asked Sid.

"Ooo..bhayi gonna love it jiju. He could die for a football match." Keerti said excitedly to Anit jiju and everyone broke into a laughter.

"Which teams are playing the match Aditya." Rohan bhiya asked to Aditya.

"The teams are not decided yet. They had a weird rules in this match that a playing teams can be register before half an hour of the match." Aditya said.

"We elders are also coming to watch the match." Akhil dad said to everyone.

"So what are we waiting for Akhil ji. Let's go." Tau ji said.
........................................................................

We all are came to the fields in our cars where carnival fair and football match is helding.

When Siddharth's car enter the fields I saw everyone eyes on Siddharth's car, because it's not every day when you saw Black Audi running on streets, in such a small town or village. When Siddharth step out from the car I saw every girl present in field is literally drooling over him like he is a piece of meat.

"I'll go buy tickets for everyone." Anshul said and went to the ticket counter with Aditya.

"Oh! shit I forgot Abhi's milk bottle in car. Preeti would you please go and fetch it. It's in Sid's car. I can't go because my little devil wants his mumma right now." Shivani di said while lifting Abhi in her arms.

"Don't worry di I'll go and bring it." I said.

"Wait, I'll come with you." Siddharth said to me.

"Sid come here I want you to meet my friends." Rohan bhiya called him.

Anit jiju and Pulkit jiju is standing beside Rohan bhita and talking with his friends.

"Don't worry I'll manage. You go and join them." I said with a smile.

"Are you sure? Take keerti or Puja with you. " He said looking at me.

I look at keerti and puja and they both are busy with Puja's friends.

"I'm fine. It will take only five minutes." I said with a smile.

"Okey..call me if you want."He said while nodding his head and handed me his car keys.

I nodded my head with a smile and giving me a concern look he walked towards Rohan bhiya, Pulkit jiju and Anit jiju.

I walk to the car and open the car door and take out Abhi's milk bottle. I locked the car and start walking towards everyone.

I was lost in thought that and walking looking down when I bumped into a wall.

'Wait it's not a wall. It's a man with macular chest.'

"Wow..easy girl I know I'm handsome but no need to bump me whenever you see me." I frowned and look up and regret at the same time.

"Hey...Preeti, long time, no see." Dhruv said.

I hate this guy. He is the son of surpanch of village. His father is rich and he is a rich brat.

I step aside to walk from there to avoid him but he blocked my path by taking a step in same direction. I take step another side but he did the same. His friends laugh behind him.

"What kind of a jock it is Dhruv? Let me go." I said with a frown.

Dhruv had a crush on me since childhood. He is boy of every girl of our village wants in their dream. Every girl in village could die for to talk to him. He is always a playboy. He change his girlfriend like his clothes. A person could change but he is the same, a rich brat and I don't like him.