"Nandini, no one was there in the garden. You must have hallutinated him. Because you keep thinking of him all the time. Also, if Manik was here in India, then he would have come to home for sure. He didn't even contact us." 

Nandini passed a blank look to Alya. "I didn't hallutinate him, Alya. He was there. I know it. I can feel him. He was there standing in front of me. Just a feet away." 

Alya made Nandini lie down not wanting to stress her anymore. "Okay. We'll talk about this in the morning. Now you sleep. You have to go to hospital tomorrow." 

Next morning
Manik was sleeping in the garden of Khurana house in India. They had landed here last night only. Anurag came to the garden and saw Manik sleeping in the sitting position that too in the garden. So, he woke him up.

"Manik, why are you sleeping here?"

"Nothing. I was sitting here and didn't realize when I fell asleep."

"Are you okay, Manik?" Anurag placed his one hand on Manik's shoulder.

Manik nodded passing a fake smile to him. "I'm fine, uncle. Don't worry."

Manik was going in when Anurag asked him, "Did you get to meet with Nandini?" The look on Manik's face told him that he did. "What did she say?"

Manik gave her a sad smile and nodded his head negatively which means she didn't say anything.

Isn't it expected only???

That time Soha too came there, "Good morning."

"Good morning." Anurag smiled seeing her.

"Manik, where were you? I was looking for you everywhere."

"Soha, did you have your breakfast?" Anurag tried to divert the topic.

"No, I thought of having breakfast together."

"That's good. Manik, you go and freshened up. Then we will have breakfast."

Other side Nandini got up and went to her house. She was going to hospital, so she thought of dropping Pari.

"Di, please I don't wanna go to school today. I don't feel like." Pari pleaded with a puppy face.

Nandini rolled her eyes looking at her drama. "Why? You have just started going to school. Then?" 

"Di, please."

Nandini exhaled a sigh looking at her and cupped her face. "Let's do one thing. We will go to school now. Then we will go somewhere after school. Okay?"

Pari nodded excitedly. "Okay."

Then Pari went to get ready and Nandini was lost in her own thoughts. Nandini after that dropped Pari to her school and went to her hospital.

In the hospital, Nandini met everyone. She had her duty in children word. Nandini loved to be with kids. They were also loving her. After looking after them, Nandini was coming to her cabin when she saw Manik standing out there waiting for her. But Nandini was going away ignoring him when Manik called her from behind, "Nandini. . . . ."

Nandini turned and went near him, "Who are you? Do I know you?"

Manik looked down not able to meet her gaze. "Nandini, I know whatever I did that day was wrong. Actually it wasn't a mere mistake, I broke your heart. I know you can't forgive me for this. But...." 

Nandini cut him before he could continue anymore. "Stop. Why are you saying all this to me? Who are you? Why are you here?"

"Nandini, I want to tell you the truth. I know why are you doing this and you're absolutely right at your place. But hear me out once."

That time only Smaran came from behind and stood beside Nandini.

"Nandini?"

Nandini turned towards him with a shocked expression. "You?"

"I was passing through here so thought of meeting you. I I hope I didn't disturb you." 

Nandini plastered a smile on her face and it was not hard for Manik to realize she was only pretending to ignore him. "Not at all. You did right." 

Smaran looked at Manik who was already staring at him with a frown on his forehead. 

"Who is he? You know him?" Smaran asked Nandini.

"No. He is some mental patient. I'm trying to say him for so long that I don't know him buyt he isn't ready to hear. I don't know how did he get inside." 

"Listen Nandini is saying she doesn't know you, then why are you disturbing her? Please leave from here." 

"She knows me or not that's none of your concern. Why're you speaking between us?"

Smaran went near Manik. He was about to say something more to Manik but Nandini held his hand to stop him.

"Leave it. I said right he is a mental patient. Let's go from here."

Nandini was going away holding Smaran's hand when Manik held her hand from back.

"Manik, leave my hand." Nandini snapped angrily.

"Nandini, please listen to me once, then you can go. But who is he and where are you going with him?"

Nandini freed her hand from Manik's grip and looked into his eyes. "He is my fiancée. That's why I am going with him. Any problem?"

Precap: Manik's reaction.

Done for now. So, Manik is back and Nandini doesn't even want to see his face. What's next?

What will be Manik's reaction now?

Will Manik be able to make Nandini understand everything?

What do you think is Nandini right at her place?

Do tell me your opinion and please press the star button.

Bye.

16.02.2022