Chapter 18

Here I am back with the very new chapter of this book. Did you miss it? Are you ready to hear Nandini's answer for Manik's proposal?

👇🏻

Next morning everyone were having there breakfast. Nandini too was there. She didn't notice Manik came from behind and whispered, "My reply???" Nandini got startled with the sudden whisper.

Manik went and sat in front of Nandini winking at her.

Mukti who was sitting there noticed the little moment between Manik and Nandini and how can she let such a chance go from her hand to tease them. "Manik, what were you saying to Nandini? Tell us also. We also want to know." A wicked smile came to her face.

Manik rolled his eyes looking at her. "What's there for you to hear? You are going to be out of this place tomorrow only. If you are interested in hearing about that, then we can speak of it." He passed a tight lipped smile to her.

Mukti gritted his teeth seeing him. "I hate you."

Manik smiled softly seeing her face. "I will miss you."

Mukti threw a sad look towards him. "No, you won't. Mom..." She called for Bhavna.

Bhavna came there hearing Mukti's shout, "What happened? Why are you shouting like this?"

"Mom, ask your loving son to stay away from me. I don't want to see his face in my whole life." Mukti glared at him.

Manik made an innocent face. "Chachi, I didn't do anything. I was only saying that she will leave us tomorrow and she became emotional."

"You all are unbelievable." Bhavna left from there nodding her head in disbelief. She knew they will solve it in a minute only.

Mukti too went away from there.

"What was the need of saying all this to Mukti di early in the morning? She became so emotional." Nandini said seeing Mukti leaving. She was also emotional thinking Mukti will leave.

"Why are you getting emotional?" Manik noticed the change in her expression. He moved close to her face. "She is getting emotional as she will have to go but you will be here only. So, don't get emotional thinking of this."

Nandini bit her lower lip and bent her head downwards to hide the blush on her face.

Manik winked at Nandini. Nandini looked down to hide her blush.

At afternoon
Nandini came to her home.

"Pari......." She was surprised seeing her sister there in home.

"What happened?" Pari stood in front of her with full attitude.

"I was going to pick you up from school. But how did you come here?" Nandini asked.

"Manik bhaiya got me here. He is s good." She is already the fan of her Manik bhaiya. It says right no one can ignore Manik Malhotra's charm.

"Ohh..." Nandini nodded her head.

"You don't need to pick me from school anymore."