Chapter 7

Next part after 150+ votes......

At night when Nandini slept, Alya got up from bed an went out of the room without disturbing her.

"Alya?" Aryaman called her.

"Yes, me. Is everything ready? And where is Manik?" She asked nodding her head.

Manik came from her back. "I'm here."

Alya smirked seeing Manik as her gaze moved from his head to toe. "Wow, Manik! You are looking extra handsome today."

(Manik's attire)

(Manik's attire)

Manik glared at Alya. He was about to give her a befitting reply but Mukti jumped in between stopping them. "Guys, come on. It's only 30 minutes left to 12. We all are going to terrace." Then she turned towards Manik. "Manik, you go and get Nandini to terrace. We are waiting there for you both."

Manik nodded his head overlooking their teasing looks. "Okay."

Manik slowly enter into Alya's room where Nandini was sleeping. He went and sit in front of Nandini on the floor. Nandini was looking beautiful while sleeping. Manik didn't feel like waking her up. He felt like keep staring at her face till the end of his life. He removed some of her hair strands from her forehead.

Manik moved his finger from her forehead to her cheeks. Nandini held his hand tightly. She went back to her deep slumber holding Manik's hand only. Manik again did the same with his other hand. This time feeling ticklish Nandini opened her eyes.

Nandini got up screaming seeing Manik so close to her.

Manik closed Nandini's mouth with his hand to stop her. "Don't shout else everyone else will come here. You don't want that, right?"

Nandini was looking at Manik with her big doe eyes which were more widened with the shock now. Hearing Manik's word, she came out of her trance and looked at Manik's hand which were still on her face. Following Nandini's gaze, Manik hurriedly removed his hand from her mouth.

Nandini gulped down her saliva and calmed down herself. "Manik, what are you doing here at this hour? What if someone saw you? Alya is here only." That time she remembered of Alya. She turned to her side but it was empty. She again turned back to Manik. "Where is Alya?"

Manik nodded his head in disbelief seeing Nandini. He put his one finger on her lips. "Shhhhh. Nandini. Can't you speak a little softer? You will wake everyone up."

Nandini pouted hearing her. "Fine. I won't say anything right now." She kept quiet for a while, then she again spoke. "By the way what are you doing here, Manik? And where is Alya? Did you send her anywhere?"