Chapter 12

Same day at noon Manik was looking for Nandini. But she was nowhere to be found. So, Manik asked Alya about her whereabouts and got to know that she has gone to pick Pari from her school.

Manik didn't wait there anymore and ran outside to get there. He was about to drive off when Cabir called him from back.

Cabir was standing beside his car. "Oye hero, where are you going?"

Manik gave him a serious look. "I have a very very very important mission. So, going for that only."

"You have just come and started an important mission. Great!!! But tell me with whom you have started the mission?"  Cabir winked at him. He asked in a teasing tone making Manik throw a glare to him. But he didn't even care about that.

Manik started the car. "If you want to see, then come with me."

Cabir jumped at his place like a kid who got his favorite candy. "That I will come even if you don't want me to come. I also want to see who has the guts to be in a mission that too against us. I am damn excited."

"Come fast."

After Cabir got in the car, Manik drove off to Pari's school. When they reached, they saw Nandini and Pari were coming out of school.

Cabir passed a teasing look to Manik. "Oh! So this is your very very very important mission."

Manik threw a hard glare to him. "Sorry to burst your bubble but it's not the mission you are thinking. You sit here quietly, I will just come. Dare you come behind me."

Nandini looked at other side before walking away when her eyes fell on Manik who was coming out of his car. He wore his sunglasses looking damn hot.

 He wore his sunglasses looking damn hot

(Manik's attire)