Chapter 8

After so long, I am here with this one. Missed it?
I missed my MaNan babies a lot. Let's not waste anymore time and here it is......

👇

Manik took Nandini to the terrace in his arms. When they reached there, Nandini was surprised seeing the decorations there. There was written

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANDINI"

with lights.  Manik then put Nandini down on her feet and she went towards others. They all wishes her. Nandini also happily thanked them. She was gleaming in joy with a never ending smile on her face.

Cabir brought the cake for her.

Alya made Nandini stand in front of the cake and asked her to cut it

Alya made Nandini stand in front of the cake and asked her to cut it. Nandini looked at Manik who was standing at a corner looking at everyone's happy face.

"What happened, Nandini? Cut the cake fast." Alya asked eagerly standing beside her.

"Alya, you are actually dumb. How will she cut the cake alone? Our Juliet is waiting for Romeo. She can't cut the cake without him right?" Aryaman teased Nandini. He raised his eyebrows while others laughed. But Nandini looked down to hide her red cheeks and Manik was glaring at him standing a little away from them.

"Aye, Romeo, why are you standing so far? Come here fast." Cabir urged looking at Manik. He ran to Manik as he didn't move from his place and brought him to others and made him stand beside Nandini.

"Nandini, now you can cut the cake. Everything is okay. We are also gonna sing the birthday song for you."

Nandini bit her lower lip knowing what Cabir meant. She was trying hard to suppress the red hue drawing on her cheeks. She somehow cut the cake whereas others were singing the birthday song. Cutting the cake, Nandini gave the first bite to Cabir, he also fed her.

"Control, Cabir. We all are here as well." Aryaman glared at Cabir as he was going to take another piece of the cake. 

Cabir whined liked a kid when they were not letting him have the cake. "Nandini, see." He was complaining to her as if she was gonna give the whole cake to him. Nandini dekh na.

"Don't worry, Cabir. You can have it as much as you want. You don't need to hear them." Nandini handed another piece to him being the sweetest soul.

Then Nandini one by one fed everyone. They also fed Nandini. When Aryaman came to feed Nandini, instead of feeding her, he rubbed the cake on Nandini's face. Nandini also ran behind him to rub cake on his face.