Chapter 29

Hello, everyone, I hope you all are not ready to kill me as I disappear just like that. I was not feeling like continuing this book any longer. I was not planning to update. But I got so many messages that I could not ignore them. So, here I am with a new chapter. I hope you will at least vote of not commenting.

👇🏻

At Malhotra Residence
Nandini was coming out of her room when her phone rang. She picked up the call without seeing the caller id.

"Hello. . . . ."

But there was no response from other side. No voice came.

Nandini's heart started beating fast. Tears welled up in her eyes. She closed her lips with her hands to stop herself from sobbing loudly. There was no sound from other side.

"Manik!!!"

That's the only thing she managed to whisper.

The call got cut from other side immediately.

It was Manik only who had called Nandini to hear her for once. He was not able to control himself more. Manik started crying like a baby after he hung up the call. He didn't say anything. He couldn't. He has lost the right to say anything to her.

He is her culprit. . . . . .

Manik was lost in his thoughts when a nurse from behind and called Manik as Soha has gained her consciousness back. Manik wiped his tears and went in.

He stood beside Soha's bed.

Soha was looking at him trying to make a cute face which was making Manik more irritated. "Manik, please take me home. I don't want to stay here."

"Hmm. We will go." Manik's reply was curt. He was in no mood to talk to her but he feared she might hurt herself again that's why he had to bear her.

Soha held Manik's hands in between hers and battled her eyelashes. "Please, Manik. Please."

"You can't walk now, Soha. You are still not okay." Manik freed his hands from her grip and tried to move away.

"I can't walk. Fine. Pick me up in your arms." She went back to her stubborn mode and Manik hated it already.

"I'm coming. Then I will take you home."

Manik got up and was about to go out. It enraged her that's when Soha started throwing everything which were kept beside her on the table. She was behaving like psycho.

"Soha, what are you doing?" Manik tried to hold her.

"Don't come near me. I am telling you." She shouted on top of her voice.

Manik raised his hands as if saying her that he was not holding her. He took a long breath and tried to make her understand calmly. But from inside he was fuming. "Okay. Let me fix the seductive. See you need them."

"So what? You don't care for me."

"I'm sorry. Please." He controlled himself with a great difficulty.

"Okay." Soha smiled.

Manik was fixing her seductive when Soha wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You know how much I missed you?"

Manik tried to come out of her hold. He was feeling uncomfortable.