Chapter 10

Next morning Nandini wake up a little late than usual all thanks to the drinking last night. When she woke up, she felt her head damn heavy and it was also paining. She was not able to rise her head.

She sat on the bed holding her head with her hands and opened her eyes with all her strength only to find Manik sitting there in front of her all ready to start the day. Seeing Nandini opening her eyes, Manik told, "Good morning, Nandu."

Nandini gripped her head tightly with both her hands and screamed in pain. "Ahhhh"

That's the only sound came out of her mouth. She couldn't say anything.

Manik too got up and he started pressing her head softly to reduce the pain. "Is it still paining?"

He was damn worried for Nandini. It was her first time drinking and she had too much than she should have.

Nandini nodded her head denying. "No." She tried to get up. Manik helped her in getting up.

She looked around in confusion not able to remember anything. "What happened to me?" She looked around only to find it's not Alya's but Manik's room. "And what am i doing here in your room?"

Manik smirked in mind as a naughty idea hit his mind. How can he let this wonderful chance of teasing Nandini go away?

He faked a sad smile as if he was hurt seeing her not remembering anything of last night. "A lot has happened last night. Now what should I tell you?"

Nandini became more confused seeing Manik. "What do you mean?"

Manik suppressed his laughter with a great difficulty as her face was worth watching. "I mean I can't tell you everything. So, I have to do all that again as you can't remember anything."

She was getting more and more confused with his behavior. She didn't get what he was trying to say. "What do you mean, Manik? Will you please tell me clearly?"

"Wait. Let me show you." Then Manik pulled Nandini close holding her waist. He was moving towards her face when Nandini pushed him away from her and moved away from Manik.

She glared at him from the far. "Manik!!! What were you doing?"

"Why are you blaming me? You only asked me to show you what happened between us last night." He shrugged his shoulders. "So, I was doing that only." He faked an innocent face.

Being confused Nandini again sat on the bed and started thinking what might have happened. Seeing Nandini like this Manik also started having fun.

Nandini was on the verge of crying. "Wh... What... What? How is it possible Manik?"

"Ufff Manik what will happen now? You have to give your name to our child." Manik started acting like her.

Nandini closed her ears tightly with her hands. "Stop it, Manik. What's wrong with you? Why are you talking nonsense?"

"Anyways yesterday night was fun. I won't be able to forget it ever. It's like a dream." He acted as if it was actually dreamy.

Hearing Manik, Nandini was becoming more and more confused. So, she just ran away from there. Manik shouted from back, "Not again, Nandini. Be careful."

After Nandini went away from his sight, he started laughing like maniac rolling on the bed remembering Nandini's face. Then he remembered about the kiss last night and started blushing.