The Betrayed Soul...

You are y/n l/n. A man born from a Grimm queen who harbored vengeance to your father, a cursed man of secrecy. Your whole life you were dealt the shittiest hand. Your parents died when you were young. Leaving you to fend for yourself. Your peers around you see you as a freak with no soul. No one has a drop of mercy or sympathy for you. You've been beaten, torn, abused, and soon cheated on by the people who've you've claimed we're good people. Heaven has forgotten you. Rip and tear. Make them fear your name, raise hell, be reborn...

Y/N's POV
Location: Beacon academy's dorm

Y/N: Coco what are you doing here?

Coco and her team were standing around my bed in my dorm. Why or how they got in is beyond me.

Coco: Y/N we need to talk.

I sigh as I feel my blood begin to boil. For weeks team CVFY has been trying to convince me that my girlfriends aka team RWBY were cheating on me and using me.

Y/N: Coco for the last time I'm not being cheated on and I'm sure as hell not being abused.

Velvet: Y/N, look at you! Look at your body! It's covered from face to stomach in cuts, scraps, burn marks, and scars! Why do you let them just tear you apart like that?!?!

She has a point... they're quite abusive. No what am I saying it's just accidental rough play.

Y/N: These are accidents, training too hard or just rough housing too much, that's all.

Yatsuhashi: Y/N! You need to face reality! They are dangerous. Please we want you to be safe. We don't want you to be in dang-

I've had enough of this shit...

Y/N: YOU KNOW WHAT?!?! FUCK IT! WERE GOING TO THEIR DORM RIGHT NOW AND IM PROVING TO ALL OF YOU FOR ONE LAST GODDAMN TIME THAT THEY ARE INNOCENT!

I started walking with them to RWBY's dorm. They have a Point. The girls have been distant lately. As we got closer to their dorm I heard moaning and grunting coming from the other side. I felt my heart stop and time slow to a crawl. I was crying but didn't feel sad. No, what I felt was more scary than Salem herself, more fiery then the flames of hell, I felt hatred... I kicked down the door, my body glowing a dark hazy purple as my arms glowed a dark black. There they were. Fucking who else but team CRDL...

Cardin: Well look what the cat dragged in...

He got up off of Ruby. She looked over and saw me. She looked annoyed I guess. I don't know. I don't really care.

Yang: You just don't get the hint to fuck off do you? You little shit...

Russel: Man, you couldn't just mind yo damn business!

Weiss: Come on Russel, you can't blame that worthless mut. After all we trained him to be our little slave.

Laughter filled the room. All that anger suddenly disappeared from my body and I was soon filled with heavy grief. I fell to my knees, my head looking down at the ground.

Blake: Whats wrong Y/N, can't stand the heat?

Sky: This is hilarious. Dove look at this shitface. Can't stand to watch.

Dove: You're right bro. Too funny.

Coco: What the hell is your issue?!

Cardin: Shut the fuck up Dip Shit!

Yatsuhashi:*pulls out sword* You're about to have one hell of a bad time.

Just then team JNPR showed up.

Jaune: Ruby, Yang, what the hell...

Phyrra: I knew you four were pulling some shit like this.

Nora:*pulls out grenade launcher* You will pay.

I raise a hand to stop all the conflict and get back up on my feet.

Y/N: Nora, Yarsuhashi, put your weapons down now.

Nora: But Y/N...

Y/N: I SAID NOW!

They hesitated and slowly sheathed their weapons. I summoned dark aura that coated my left arm in a dark mist. I slowly began to walk over to Cardin. He grabbed a handgun off the desk and aimed it at me. I knew he was scared though. I could smell his fear. And I loved it...

Cardin: Hey back the fuck up!

Y/N: Relax buddy. I ain't gonna hurt ya.

I quickly run up and grab his arm and force him to hold the gun to my head. Everyone gasped or moved in fear. Now Cardin was truly terrified. Standing their naked and afraid.

Y/N: come on I want you to shoot me... come on do it... Come on shoot me... SHOOT ME!!! GODDAMNIT SHOOT ME MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Cardin: Br-bro chill man... listen I'm sorry ok... ok-please don't hurt me.

I looked over to team RWBY. Those cheaters, those whores!!!!

Y/N: I sacrificed my free nights and every moment to make you four happy and give you everything... hell I even sold my mother pendent the only thing I had left of my parents to a market dealer just to have enough to eat for a couple weeks. I've given you everything I could've, spent as much time with you as possible and give you what you wanted only for you to pull this shit?!?! NOT ONLY THAT, you manipulated me and abused me for weeks if not months on end. And you know what? Through all that I pushed it aside in hopes that I'd see the better in you. But now this? You do this to me?!

Ruby: Y/N... calm down...please.

Sky: Listen man... we can sort this out...

Jaune: Y/N let go of Cardin. We can fix this.

Y/N: No... No... NO goddamnit I don't care anymore! Don't you get that?!?! Come on Cardin boy shoot me. Mother fucker shoot me!!!

Cardin: I...I can't... I'm so sorry. Please stop...

Phyrra: Y/N stop!

Velvet: Please Y/N, don't do it...

I grow impatient. I increase the force I'm putting on his arm causing him to scream in pain.

Y/N: It's your arm or me. Make your choice...

*BANG*

He fired the gun. Stupid pussy ass bitch missed my head and shot me in the chest. Doesn't matter. I'm dead either way. I feel myself hit the ground.

Coco: No! Y/N stay with me... please just try to hold on.

Y/N:(voice breaking) I'm sorry. I just don't care anymore. *Looks over to team RWBY and CRDL* I'll see you all in hell.

My vision goes dark as the screams around me fade away... Fuck all of you. I'll find you in this next life and mark my words. When I do,when I find you... I'll make sure you all burn...