XLVIX: Party People

+

"Seongjun's men are outside," Crimson whispered as if it was not a known fact to Taehyung, who was still holding her tightly.

The man smiled fondly at her, lips curling up deliciously while she kept her eyes up like it would make her hear more, "So," even if it was a whisper, Crimson was alarmed at how loud it sounded only to realize the microscopic space between their faces. He was too close that it was hard to breathe, "What do we do then?"

For some reason, she didn't pull away. Crimson had no idea but there was something in Taehyung's voice and face that was just so...inviting that she could not help but lean in a bit. Just a little bit.

Taehyung's smile was long gone from his mouth now that he was paying more attention to the woman's luscious pair of lips. It looked so soft and dewy, as if melted chocolate was used to create them. The large hand on Crimson's back began pushing her towards his body and her fists clenched tighter. 

The man in his green suit was such an eye candy and somehow, she could not help but examine his face. Tiny mole near the tip of his nose, how his eyelids were perfectly imbalanced like it was the futile attempt of God to show that nobody is entirely perfect on the outside but no, it made him more endearing to gaze at.

Without their knowledge both of their faces went closer to each other without protest, need and curiosity both commanding their bodies. Taehyung licked his lips, tongue almost grazing her own when it darted out.

Crimson sighed lovingly, content by just staying in that position no matter how uncomfortable it was. He had such an effect on her these past few days and it was something beyond explainable. She lifted her hand, about to brush his hair out of his face to look at it deeper. However, Taehyung grasped her wrist with her long fingers, encasing around it completely.