XLV: The Plan

+

+

"Question," Seokjin raised his hand like a good school boy before clearing his throat to speak up. Crimson just had to roll her eyes. That was the question number 62 this time and yes, she kept count.

At first, the questions that they gave were very relevant. Most of them were easy to answer but some made her ponder for a while before Namjoon told the others that maybe she was not comfortable sharing it just yet. Noticeably, Yoongi and Taehyung were both the most silent ones. It was well expected from Young but not from Taehyung who is often a literal ball of sunshine.

But as time passed, the questions grew less interesting and too specific like, "Where do you buy your clothes?"

For the umpteenth time that day, she had difficulty controlling her urge to roll her eyes. But, oh well, she had to answer them all or they won't just shut up. Hoseok asked her earlier about which countries she have been to and she remembered him gasping dramatically when she answered: 'Pretty much all of them except for Antarctica and North Canada'. She was not really a fan of cold places because it ruins her outfits.

"Lots of designers. Mainly the underrated ones. They like to keep their names private so, sadly, I can't give them away."

"Since when did you stop wearing hoodies?" Jungkook interjected, causing flames to light up inside Crimson's eyes.

Just one good question. Please! All I ask is one goddamn question that is worth answering.

"Honey, I have a closet full of them in one of my houses," the younger one cannot help but blush at the endearment. But her answer seemed to have sparked another question inside Jihee's head.

Surprisingly, the girl was participating with their interview and even asked a few inquiries herself which Crimson thought was pretty strange since they were not really that close. Especially after that incident in the kitchen. After all, Jihee was giving her the wrong vibe, "One of your houses? How many houses do you even have?"

Crimson smirked smugly, "I didn't know that I had to keep count. No one told me."

Jungkook was about to speak up again after the silence that her answer caused but she knew it was better to stop before they lose time to actually talk about something proper.

"No. One more question and that's it. I agreed to this so you guys would not have to interrupt me when I explain everything soon. But it seems like you're all taking advantage of it," she slumped down on her spot at the couch, pouting a little, "One last question."