XL : Sweet Boy

+

Hoseok felt stiff, not even knowing if he was in the right mind to drive right now. But nevertheless, he felt stiffly surprised...? Maybe nervous? Or maybe he just really failed to rule out all the unnecessary emotions and began to feel them all at ones at the sight of the four grown men walking back into his life as if they had not been in touch for several years.

He wasn't sure if he would like it or be irked by the fact that they were all wearing their sheepish smiles to look innocent, except for the youngest one who was still sniffling albeit loudly at the back and was not even making the slightest attempt to silence them.

He turned right as soon as the stoplight changed from red to green, still ignoring yet feeling the intense stares that he could feel, "I'm taking you to my house. I believe that would be the safest place that we could be at as of now."

Dead silence fell after his words although he could hear the small mumbles of Seokjin and Taehyung fighting each other for more space and the elder one whispering back a: "It's not my fault that my shoulders are attractively broad."

He could imagine the eye roll that Taehyung would probably answer with. Hoseok gulped, still processing the sudden information that was crashing against him like a wave in the Pacific. It's not like he did not want to see them any longer but now that they came back bearing the same scarlet envelope that he received a few days prior and skipping all the formalities and 'I missed you's, not to mention that a supposedly dead person is also alive, Hoseok found it all too hard to comprehend everything. 

In fact, he was even surprised at how the others handled everything so excellently, except for Jungkook who was now blowing his nose on Taehyung's hoodie after emptying out the Kleenex box. Hoseok knew that he would have to clean, sanitize and probably choose a new air freshener because of that. 

He looked at Namjoon, who was next to him, tapping his fingers against his thighs at a seemingly rapid pace showing that he is in a hurry and is also anxious. The driver did not expect for the leader to barely change. He thought that Namjoon would be one of the people who would take the biggest blow from Crimson's death but the exact opposite of his assumptions sat beside him in the passenger's seat.