angssst-Isolated.

I just had an idea!The 2 Area 77 lab people ( scar and doc) and the hippies (impulse, ren and Grian) could all have ignored their friends outside of the thing. So they all became depressed and come to eachother for support. But when the war started - Scar and Grian felt betrayed when Doc, Impulse and Ren was on the other team. So they all started to ignore eachother. Their depression getting worse. When Demise starts. Ren, Impulse and Doc might think Grian just started it to get back at them for being on the other team and scar thought it was the area 77 thing - all their depression gets worse. Luckily the other hermits find out but it's too late, as one of them kills themselves. Each one got worse and so they all died..Sorry. It's very angsty

I_Love_The_Angst

So I'll be doing it. But isn't the Area 77 stuff after the war? But I can adjust it.

Lets start.

Third Person

Doc sat on the top of the base, his eyes closed.

He missed his friends. He and Scar isolated themselves, they talked with nobody.

It had been six months since they lost all communications and interaction with the other hermits. And from what Doc had seen, five months for the Hippies.

And it was damaging both Scar and Doc. Doc had been messing with the wires in his robotic arm in ways that made it defect, and Scar had been cutting lately.

They just wanted it to be over. Life or Area 77. But they had to finish what they started.

So they decided to go and talk with the Hippies about their issues instead.

Doc felt Scar tap his shoulder, and he opened his eyes as Scar questioned softly "Ready?"

He sighed, standing up. "No. But when will I ever be ready?" Scar shrugged. And the two set off for the Hippie Camp.

Grian was passed out on his bed. His wrists were lathered in blood soaked bandages.

Ren limped around camp, his legs the target of his loneliness and depression.

Impulse dealt with his depression by building redstone and rebuilding it none-stop.

All three were not prepared when the noise of fireworks sounded, and the Area 77 lads landed in base. Ren began running/limping to wake Grian up, and Impulse raced to consult them.

Scar and Doc looked around, and saw Impulse jogging up to them. "Hey! Scar! Doc! Whatcha doing here?"

They exchanged glances and stood there in silence before Scar started talking "We-we're lonely." This clearly shocked Impulse, who went silent for a long moment before hesitantly asking "...Cutting?"

Scar nodded and Doc looked at his feet.

Impulse was about to say something when Grian and Ren walked up, Grian supporting Ren to help him walk. Grian hadn't even bothered hiding his wounds, the bandages and blood stark against his near-white skin.

The five stood there in silence, silently agreeing to help eachother out with the pain and suffering.

---Read the A/N at the top---

Grian sobbed quietly, sitting ontop of the G Team base.