angst/darkshot-That Christmas

Inspired by This Christmas by Set it Off

Third Person

MHT (Main Hub Time)

Gria's joyful laugh echoed through the shared rental as Taurtis did a goofy backflip and hit the tree, knocking a couple of plastic (For this reason exactly) ornaments.

Sam also chuckled, but his mind was elsewhere. With his pistol and knives in the tank of the toilet. He would strike tonight, show his insanity FINALLY.

Sam excused himself and walked upstairs. Opening the tank, he pulled the gun out of its little bag, and then the knives after it. He walked downstairs pointed the gun at the two of them "Don't move."

Taurtis stared at him in shock from his place on the floor "Sam?..."

Sam snapped, his eyes screaming insanity "You heard me. Don't move." He waved his gun at Gria "You. Call the mods and tell them that there seems to be a terrorist attack, aye?"

Gria shakily took out her phone and began to dial, while Taurtis asked, his voice laced with wariness "Sam what's going on? What terrorist attack?"

An insane grin spread across Sam's face "This one! The hostage situation on Christmas Eve! It will end in tragedy; two young players being ruthlessly murdered by a trusted colleague on Christmas! It will be the highlight of the day!"

Gria gasped in horror just as the phone answered, a mod replying "Mod central, what's your emergency?"

Taurtis yelled at Sam, his hands still in the air "Why? Why would you kill your two best friends?"

Sam crackled "You don't understand! Its to please HIM. He begs for death, the more horrifying and outrageous it is, the happier and hungrier he gets! So, we have to continue killing to appease him!"

The mod had pulled up the Grey rank Admin system and they had heard the entire thing "We are dispatching Grey Admins and Mods your way now. Don't hang u-" Sam pointed the gun at the phone, shooting it through with a bang. He reloaded the gun and stated with a grin "Lets get you tied up, shall we?"

He pointed the gun at Gria's head and began to gag and bind her arms. Taurtis didn't dare make a move because of the gun.

Sam finished with Gria and walked over to Taurtis, only binding him this time.

Taurtis said sadly as Sam walked them towards the roof latch "Why Sam?"

Sam graveled, kicking Gria in the back, causing her to fall next to the ladder "I explained it to you. You see, he is never satisfied. So, we give him more. And more. I've never been caught before, so why will this time be any different? Ill just go undercover with his underground, and join a different Hub and repeat it."

Taurtis went silent with pure fear of the man he used to call friend.

12/25/2018

1:52 A.M.

MHT (Main Hub Time)

Mods and all free Grey ranked admins surrounded the building. There was about thirty in total. There was Grey ranked admins and mods from across the servers. Hypixel, random gamers servers, SMPs, etc.

Person A. the conducer of the attack, had made an announcement that his hostages will be killed. The hostages went under the names of Person B. and Person C.

One of the Admins stood among the planners. They where plotting the best way to break in without any causalities. His name when working with the mods was Xbrine.

Next to Xrine, there was another admin who is mainly unimportant, and is called A6Drine. It is common practice to add 'Rine' after your nickname to hide your identity.

They where discussing who 'He' was before it struck A6Drine "Xrine! Its HeroBrine! The mod who turned and began to kill players in Hardcore worlds for their life forces!"

Xrine shuttered "Another one of his followers? This is the fifth one to show themselves on this hub this year. Who knows how many on the other hubs and Hardcore servers, such as One Life."

A6Drine sighed "Let's just hope we manage to get both of them out alive."

6:21 A.M.

MHT (Main Hub Time)

Sam dragged both of his captives up the ladder, and held Taurtis in plain view of the mods. Before the mods could say a word, Sam shot Taurtis through the skull and the body of Taurtis fell from the rooftop, his body hitting the ground.

Gria's scream of grief and fury was audible through her gag, and as she began to sob Sam dragged her back downstairs. He escorted the sobbing girl into the main living room and threw her onto the ground

"Aw, is a little pigeon upset about the loss of her boyfriend? Don't worry. You'll be joining him soon, Gria."

The way he said her name was chilling and she shuddered, and despite her grief, she began to spat insults at him through her gag, tears still coursing down her face.

Sam kicked her "Do I have to mute the little bird early?" Her eyes widened and she stopped.

Sam sneered and said to no-one in particular "Didn't think so."

Gria softly began to sing to herself through her gag, See you Again as the sun began to rise.

10:41 A.M.

MHT (Main Hub Time)

Xrine readied his gun, him and Arine approaching the house, ready to break through the front door.

Xrine kicked the door down and rushed in, startled to see Person A. having Person C. in a headlock, knife to her left eye.

Before he could react, Person A. shoved the knife up Person C.'s eye socket at a angle.

Xrine tackled Person A. shoving him away from Person C.

Arine grabbed the lifeless body of Person C. and rushed her to the paramedics outside in hope they could save her.

Xrine was forced to shoot Person A. through the lungs as he attempted to stab Xrine through his helmet

2/12/2019

4:21 P.M.

MHT (Main Hub Time)

Gria exited the hospital, breathing the fresh winter air. On her wrist, she had a watch that Taurtis was going to give her for Christmas. In a small hidden compartment, there was an engagement ring. He was going to propose to her.

Gria began to walk towards the portals, she was going to make a fresh one-player world, and spend awhile on her own. At least that was her plan, until Xisuma stopped her

"Hey! Are you Gria?"

Gria sighed, exasperated "Listen, I don't want another interview or pity-"

Xisuma interrupted her "No. I was one of the people to save you, and I was wondering if you wanted to join my server. It has a decent amount of people who have bad backstory."

Gria hesitated, and looked into his kind and warm eyes

"...Okay."

Incase you didn't get it, Xrine is Xisuma, and Arine is A6D. also ill edit this later its like midnight for me

Word count 1144