Songfic/cliffhanger-Its Goin' Down

Xisuma was tabbing his pen on his desk. His laptop was hidden elsewhere, EX was after it and they couldn't afford him finding it.

Chilling mechanical laughter echoed through the room "HELLO XISUMA"

Xisuma slumped in his chair as a dart hit his neck. A Grian look-a-like dropped down next to the unconscious Xisuma.

He placed a note on the table and grabbed Xisuma by the back of his suit and dragged him out of the room.

Third Person

Grian was snoozing ontop of the highest pillar on his base.

A couple of fireworks went off and NPC Grian landed next to him. Grian didn't even stir.

NPC Grian undid the top of a potato bag and slowly creeped up to him. He to threw the bag over his head and covered his mouth.

Grian woke and began to thrash, trying to get loose. NPC-G pinned him and said "STOP STRUGGLING."

Grian panicked more and thrashed harder, biting NPC-Gs hand

NPC-G ignored it and began to tie Grians hands. Grian ceased struggling and began trying to scream for help.

NPC-G growled kicking him in the side "SHUT UP."

Grian ignored him and screamed once more for help before NPC-G knocked him out with blow to the skull.

Scar had been flying back to his base when he heard a echoing scream, cut off halfway through, coming from Grians base.

He glided over and saw someone standing over a slumped figure with a bag over their head.

Scar rammed into the person standing over Grian and was shocked to see how much he looked like Grian.

Scar unsheathed his sword as the player stood and said looking at him "DO NOT INTERFERE."

Scar grimaced "No way am I NOT interfering. Who are you anyways?"

The player rolled his neck, unsheathing a enchanted diamond sword. "NPC GRIAN."

Scar raised a eyebrow then blocked a blow from the charging player. Deflecting the blow he went into offensive, beating NPC-G back.

NPC-G realized he was not up to notch with swordsman skill with Scar. So he yelled "WE HAVE XISUMA. YOU WILL NOT WIN." And fled.

Scar watched him go before turning to Grian, pulling the bag off his head and cutting the rope.

Scar pulled his communicator out

GoodtimewithScar: Grian was attacked by a look-a-like, who called himself NPC Grian. NPC said 'they' had Xisuma before fleeing. I'm heading to your base TFC, should everyone meet there after someone checks Xisuma's base?

Stressmonster: Is Grian alright? And I'll check on Xisuma.

TinFoilChef: That works.

Scar, getting the answer he wanted, tucked his communicator into his pocket. It was still going nuts, but he picked Grian up and lunged into flight.

Landing near the rockets Scar whistled. It had grown. Wasn't much of a bunker anymore.

TFC met Scar in the entrance and helped him with Grian. Laying him down at a spare bed, Scar inspected the wound that knocked Grian out.

TFC asked softly "So what happened?"

Scar shook his head, finding blood on the back of Grians head "I don't know. I heard Grian screaming and went over to see some Grian look-a-like standing over him. Grian had a potato bag over his head and his wrists where bound.