Lady Gisela's Ability Theory

Hey guys! I was planning on publishing *two* chapters this week to talk about one very special ship and one ship that is very special, but in a different way. BUUUUT it's taking way longer to write them then I thought (and I'm preparing a special chapter because some super exciting stuff happened), so I will publish this one today and 2-3 more chapters sometime later this week!

SPOILERS THROUGH LEGACY AHEAD!!!!!!!!

So I was rereading Legacy again, and one thing that really stood out to me was that Alvar implied that Lady Gisela has two abilities. So I started thinking, and I came up with these theories about what her mystery ability is...

1. VANISHER

This is my top theory because it literally makes SO MUCH SENSE now that I think about it. First of all, being a Vanisher would be super easy to hide (lol). I know that Della and other Vanishers we know blink in and out of sight without realizing it, but Lady Gisela is super disciplined and would definitely be able to stay visible on command. This ability is also related to light, and since I think Keefe's mystery new ability will definitely relate to light and shadow it would make more sense if his genes were already primed to get a light-related ability. Also, remember how she vanishes (instead of leaping away) in the security footage from London? This would explain how she managed it. Finally, this would solve the mystery of how Lady Gisela always manages to sneak past Sandor's security. She could cover herself in ash to hide her scent, levitate to avoid leaving footprints, and turn invisible so the goblins don't see her. Not to mention it could make her an even more creepy, spy-y person that she already is, so...

2. TECHNOPATH

We know for a fact that the Neverseen have/had a Technopath, but we've never met him/her or gotten any clues about their identity. But, I think it could easily be Lady Gisela. We know that Lady Gisela has knows a ton about the stars (because of her weird quintessence fertility treatment), so it would make sense that she also designed all the Lodestar hideouts that were based around stars. Dex has also said that their Technopath is super smart and talented, and Lady Gisela is definitely both those things (unfortunately). Lady Gisela being a Technopath would also explain why the London footage shows her mysteriously disappearing, since I'm sure a Technopath would be able to doctor the footage that way. 

3. CONJURER

There isn't too much evidence for this, but know that a question Keefe asked himself about his past in Neverseen was why his mother made him test to see if he was a Conjurer twice. If she were a Conjurer, it would make sense that Keefe is one too. I'm guessing that this is a pretty easy ability to hide, too, so it would make sense nobody's figured it out.

4. SOMETHING WE HAVEN'T HEARD OF

I definitely think that this will already be an ability that exists, but Shannon has implied a bunch of times that there are a lot more abilities than we've already seen. It would make sense that Lady Gisela has a mystery ability that lets her be extra evil, so let me know if you have any ideas for what new ability she could have!

I think Lady Gisela is definitely a Vanisher, but leave a comment and let me know what ability you think Lady Gisela has!

~Team_Foster