Legacy Art Reaction

Sorry this chapter is late, but at least now I get to add this beautiful picture of Jensi! Hope you enjoy!

I am trying to keep my inner Sokeefe Fangirl Monster from breaking lose but AHHHH!

Fitz standing off to the side watching him definitely makes me think this is about their love triangle. He seems to have his arms crossed, so that makes me think he's not overjoyed with the conversation that's happening.

Shannon Messenger has confirmed that Sophie and Keefe are sitting together on the bench. Obviously you can only see outlines, but based on their body language they're having a pretty intimate conversation. It sort of looks like it could be romantic based on the way they're leaning in and Fitz has his arms crossed, perhaps out of jealousy or acceptance Sophie and Keefe will be together. But then again this could go the other way. Sophie could have decided to make things even MORE official with Fitz, and Keefe could be giving his blessing for Fitz and Sophie to be together.

One last thing to note is that it looks like they're at an ocean house. Could this be the Shores of Solace? It's a weird place for a heart-to-heart, unless something happened to Keefe's dad and this entire drawing is just about Sophie and Fitz comforting Keefe.

ALSO...

Today Shannon Messenger posted this drawing of Jensi and I LOST MY MIND. He is so adorable! Unfortunately, Shannon says she doesn't get to write him in as much as she would like, which makes me think he has an extremely small role in Legacy as well. I hope I'll be proven wrong, but I'll take any writing with Jensi I can get (*cough* justice for Jensi and Dex *cough*).

My official guesses for the eyes are...

1. Jensi

2. Maruca

3. Marella

4. Stina

 Stina

Thanks for reading! Please let me know what you think is going on in that Legacy art, and what other characters you think we are going to see!

~Team_Foster