10.

Shay Ashanti Williams

The clock read 8pm. Shay had been taking a nap the whole entire day which was well needed seeing as she was now back at work, yawning she slid off her bed and padded the bed for her phone. She sighed noticing the amount of notifications she had, deciding to ignore them all she headed for the bathroom.

Getting her duffle bag ready she hadn't noticed the frown she wore on her until she relaxed her face, she had definitely woken up on the wrong side of the bed. Ordering an uber she made sure she was all set before leaving her house.

"Please tell me you've got a white eye liner in your makeup bag"

"Paris let go of my arm. You're stopping my blood flow" she gently pushed her best friend off ignoring the looks she gave her.

"Hey everyone" she said sounding down. Turning back to Paris she rolled he eyes.

"My name isn't Sephora for the last time" she chuckled. "Ask miss Ari over there she always brings the whole shop with her"

"Ugh" Paris groaned. "I already asked everyone else that's why I sound so desperate" She pouted.

Shay stopped at her vanity and turned to Paris with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry boo you should've texted me"

"But I did!" Paris whined, frustrated she headed back to her vanity finishing off her makeup.

The girls around all chuckled at the scene and then acknowledged Shay's presence by saying their hello's and hi's.

After finishing her makeup Shay slicked her hair back with a little of mousse. Today was dress up day so she decided to be a nurse.

Shay sighed for the umpteenth time

Shay sighed for the umpteenth time. She watched herself in the mirror and didn't like what she was seeing at all.

I'm so skinny.

I look so ugly.

My chest is flat as fuck.

I have no ass at all.

These were all the thoughts running through her mind at the moment, she definitely was feeling under the weather today and it was tiring her out.

I don't even feeling like working right now. She thought.

"What's wrong?" Ari questioned worried. All the girls were now surrounding Shay with concerned faces.