5.

Shay Ashanti Williams

"So you really fucked him?" Savannah had questioned Shay, nodding her head "yes" she shifted her gaze elsewhere, Savannah being the oldest was the mother figure for all the girls, whenever they had issues like pregnancy scares they all ran to her.

"What the fuck have I told you about that Shay? Stop fucking niggas you barely even know" she gritted her teeth. All of the girls were at Shay's appartement, they were having a girly night when Shay decided to confess what had taken place about a week ago with this guy she barely knew, but had her mind doing somersaults just thinking of him.

"Did you at least use protection?" Paris questioned munching on some Krispy doughnuts

Biting her lips, she thought about it. Did we use protection?

"No we h-" a dramatic sigh from Savannah cut her off, Shay fought the urge to roll her eyes at her, having so much respect for this woman she didn't.

"But he pulled out! He cummed on my back and I took the pill the morning after guys!" She explained, she felt defeated. The girls never judged her about her sexual activities, it was her life for crying out loud, the only thing they could do was to try and guide her into the right path. She was only 17.

Ari stayed quiet. She had figured it out on her own that something did happen between her cousin's friend and her best friend, she wasn't mad if anything she felt sorry for her because she knew exactly what type of person he was. And he wasn't the one you wanted to get involved with.

The twins snickered at the scene. "Leave the girl alone, she just needed to bust a nut" Shannade said laughing. "And who are we to say anything ? We've all been there before" Shannon continued. Being the second oldest of the group they were the least strict. Always rooting for whatever decision Shay wanted to make and always having her back.

"I'm just saying ! When she comes back running to me because she's pregnant and don't know who the dad. I wouldn't want to hear it" Savannah fussed.

All of the girls giggled at her little outrage, even though she was right, they knew she would always be there for all of them.

•••

"Guys we should go out for a little shopping or something. I'm bored as hell" complained Ari

Being in the middle of March in New York the weather was a little bipolar. Today it was 68F. It wasn't super hot outside but it wasn't cold neither. The sun was rather tempting.

"It's nice as hell. We should take advantage of this before it gets cold again" Ari encouraged.

"Sure why not? Let's go now before we get lazy" Shannade suggested.

After taking a shower one by one they began getting ready. Wearing casual clothes and minimal makeup, it was clearly a chill day for the girls. The twins were straightening their bone straight ash blonde Brazilian wig.