7.

Shay Ashanti Williams

Shay anxiously followed behind East as he entered his Audi. Bumping into Ari on her way their eyes locked, her hands were full of grocery shopping bags, both of the girls gave each other comforting smiles before Ari speedily continued her way to her house, glancing back at her best friend often as she disappeared into the luxury car.

Getting comfortable she rubbed her hands down her thighs as she waited on East to finish rolling his blunt, she felt anxiously eager being in his presence, even though he made her extremely ill at ease, she still enjoyed being with him.

Successfully finishing rolling his blunt he sealed it and put it away behind his ear. Glancing at Shay he kept his expression stoic.
He felt her nervousness as she chewed on her lips whilst looking out the window. His hand reached her chin pulling on it so she could face him.

"So what's up?" He questioned, his hand still having a tight grip on her chin, his eyes fluttered from her lips to her eyes as he awaited for a response.

"What do you mean?" She breathed out becoming timid

Sighing he abruptly let go of her "you the one that was tryna get my attention all this time" he blinked "I'm here now so wassup?"

"I want to get to know you" shay softly said.

"Why?" Taken aback by his cold tone her face frowned, biting her lip she quickly glanced ahead of her before fixing her eyes back on him.

"I have interest in you" and that was true usually guys didn't capture her interest like he did, she would want to have sex with them and that was it, but East was different she wanted to get to know him on another level.

"Nah you have interest for my dick" East nonchalantly said "not that it bothers me" he finished.

"What do you actually take me for?" Offended by his remark Shay grew angry even though he wasn't all the way wrong.

"I'm tryna get to know your simple minded ass but fuck that never mind me" she huffed and puffed.

"Shawty be honest you don't want me to answer that... but like I said if it's just the dick that you want it doesn't bother me.. knowing me though? I don't know bout allat" he said in a frigid tone.

"Then what will be the purpose of everything? I just don't want your dick" she pouted looking over him.

"But a part of you want it and that's the only thing I can offer you ma, I'm not someone you want to get to know. Trust me"

Shay didn't like the ultimatum she was given, she had taken a lot of interest in him which she hadn't taken for someone in a very long time, but to think that he only could offer her 20% of what she wanted from him seemed like a fair deal. Sighing she rolled her eyes at him.

"Fine but you do know we'll eventually have to speak to each other, therefore getting to know one another"

"If it happens it happens b, although I doubt it. But ya listening to me though?" He raised an eyebrow at her, she nodded waiting for him to continue.

"Listen good b, this shit right here" he gestured between the both of them "starting from today if you fuckin with me, you only fuckin with me... ain't no ifs or buts. I know you got your lil niggas you be fuckin with, dead that shit today" he let out bone chilling.