15

Short chapter just to get you guys back in! Don't forget to vote and comment ♥️

East

Adjusting the ski mask East had on, he signalled for Gunna to move forward , patting his waist he pulled out his gun, finger ready to press on the trigger. Gunna approaches the back door checking to see if it was still open, it was. Pushing it he slowly creeped inside as East followed. The closer they got, the louder the music appeared. East couldn't wait to get this shit over with.

Upstairs a clueless Dean had just finished taking a shower, getting out he realised he had no towels, walking into the bedroom he called the front office.

"Could you bring up some towels please"

Staring at himself in the mirror his body was quite fit, filled with random scars.

A knock at the door pulled his attention away, Cindy the new bartender he recruited couple days ago looks up at him grinning, reaching out for the towel in her hand he took it then goes to shut the door but she stops it with her foot. Pulling out a bottle of tequila.

"Have a drink with me?" She inquired

He nods, she enters and sits on the bed, watching him dry himself off then wrap the towel around his waist. She takes a swig from the bottle then hands it to him. He takes a big swig then hands it back sitting on the bed, removing the towel from his waist she straddles him, as she rides him he leans back closing his eyes. Cindy mentally rolled her eyes peeking at the watch on her wrist. 2 more minutes she thought. Feeling him getting harder underneath her, she slowed down her pace and quickly jumped off him so he could ejaculate. Just as he was about to get up, the door that she had purposely left open swinged startling Dean.

Seeing two male figures dressed in all black, with ski masks covering their faces approaching him made his heart race. Confused he tried to cover himself up.

"Cindy watch out" one of the male said

She quickly moved out their way and in a swift motion two shots were pulled. Both being fired at the same time, one aiming at the head and the other the heart. Dean didn't stand a chance, dying in an instant.

"Fuck" Cindy said

Taking off the ski mask, Gunna out his gun away pulling his phone out dialling a number "Sorry you had to see this" he said to her

"The money will be delivered to you in about 30 minutes" he continued. "Go home now"

Not saying another word she nodded quickly leaving the crime scene.

"Yo" he said onto the phone. "Yeah nigga it's done come collect it"

With that being said he hung up on the person. East pulled off his mask , mugging the dead body before him.

"Yo you know what this means now?" Gunna asked

"What?"

"The club is ours now nigga. With this pedo gone and his peoples too we gotta take over" Gunna referred to the massacre done downstairs.

"More money for us I can't be mad at that" East shrugged

Agreeing with him, the men made their way out crossing paths with their workers coming to take care of the bodies.