14

Shay Ashanti Williams

The drive to East's apartment was silent, neither of them spoke, too deep in their thoughts to utter a word, occasionally glancing at each other, the pair let their thoughts consume them. East couldn't help but to think about what Gunna told him the other day, his head was in bits. He didn't know what to think about the situation or how to go about it. Gunna made him promise to not say anything to Shay about it. Which he wasn't going to do anyway seeing as he didn't know how to approach the matter. Of course he felt some type of way, not because he had any type of feelings towards her but because he thought the act was cowardly, only fucked up people took advantage of others.

Entering the parking lot he smoothly parked, quickly turning off the engine, and without saying a word to each other they both got out heading towards the apartment, East led the way of course Shay followed close behind. Kicking off his shoes and neatly putting them away he made himself comfortable on his sofa, Shay mirrored his action not knowing what to say she pulled out her phone and quietly scrolled through it. In her mind the only reason he even asked for her to follow him was of course for their arranged deal, which she didn't mind but she felt salty about being ignored ever since their last encounter.

On the other hand East wasn't trying to go there with her today, he wasn't even sure why he invited her over he didn't think through it. A small giggle left Shay's lips which grabbed his attention. He looked at her and intentionally bit his lip Shay was his type to a T, she knew how to fuck and she always looked good, the only disadvantage was that she was barely legal and had a good reputation on her. Being only 23 himself he had never thought of messing with a girl way younger than him, it never really crossed his mind. And with Shay it happened on accident and now he was kinda stuck with her until the end of their arrangement.

Noticing eyes on her Shay became uncomfortable , she let out a timid sigh putting her phone away, turning her body she was now facing him, giving him her full attention. She smiled at him but he didn't return the gesture, which caused butterflies in her stomach she was once again feeling shy under his intimidating gaze.

"So how have you been?" She softly asked, she was in her feelings about him not giving her any attention, and he sure felt that

"I've been calm. How bout you?" He made the effort to actually respond to her properly, he at least owed her that he thought.

"I-... I've seen better days" she answered

"Hm"

East wasn't sure on how to go about it next, of course he knew what had happened to her thanks to Gunna, but he wasn't trying to go there with her, he didn't wanna listen to it, he was already pissed off about it in the first place, also he didn't want her to think about it. Never breaking the stare, East literally saw Shay crumble under him, surprising himself as well, he didn't know how much power he had over her until now. He was now realising this wasn't some teenage crush, she was falling for him.

His eyes were piercing through her, pulling her in, they were like magnets. Trying to keep her body under control Shay swallowed the lump that formed in her throat, shifting she tried to suppress the throbbing sensation. Something wasn't right about East, it wasn't safe. She felt it but it's like she was stuck with nowhere to go.

Holding his eyes she moved closer to him, closing the gap between them, with her eyes still fixated on him she slowly took off her clothes, East was unmoved he's seen plenty of naked woman before her included, so that didn't really do anything for him, she was entertaining though he'll give her that, for someone to be so young she was very skilled and she knew what she was doing. Letting out a dark chuckle his eyes followed Shay's as she smoothly got on his lap with both legs on each side of him, he vagina exposed and bare on his clothing.

She kissed him. Long and hard not caring if he kissed her back she just needed to feel him, she's been craving his presence and couldn't hide it anymore. Slowly pulling back East chuckled.

"I didn't ask you to come ere for this shorty" he said in a calm manner, he was being careful with his words to not upset her.

Frowning a little she pouted. "Then why am I here?"

Truth is East didn't know the reason why, he really didn't do it for him but for her, so she could stop morning about him being mean all the time. Giving her a look over he shook his head, the kid was lost, she was at her most vulnerable stage right now and he peeped that, his mind ran wild.

"Dead this shit. Get dressed we can't do this no more" he said through clenched teeth.

Taken aback Shay shook her head no. "What? Why? What did I do?"

"Just get dressed man" no wanting to debate anymore East gently pushed her aside so he could get up, but Shay was quicker and hoped right back on his lap.

"What? You don't wanna have sex with me anymore? Is it because I asked to get to know each other more?" She wondered "look I don't care we don't have to do that , I promise I will stop bothering you about it , we can keep it strictly at sex" she practically begged

"It ain't about that, shit don't feel right anymore" he simply said

"What? But why? What suddenly changed?"

Shay was on the verge of tears, here she was sitting on this man's lap, butt ass naked trying to form some sort of connection, relationship with him but he wasn't budging for nothing.

"I just changed my mind aight?"

East didn't really change his mind, the news Gunna brought to him kinda messed everything up, he didn't want to keep having sex with her knowing what she recently went through, also with putting two and two, and the events of the night it happened giving to Gunna by Ari, he realised it had happened the last night they had sex, he could tell she wasn't her usual self. She seemed bothered but didn't bring it up so East brushed it off. But with knowing what he knows now, it just didn't feel right to continue on this adventure with her.

Nodding her head she bit the inside of her cheek, not knowing where this rush of emotion came from her shoulders became moving up and down, her lips trembled and the tears filled up her eyes. She silently cried coming to terms with his decision. She had fought so hard to get here and now it was all over. Yeah she was sad.

"Okay okay" wiping the tears away she stood up and began putting her clothes. "I'm sorry don't mind me I'm very emotional these days" she explained.

Not once looking back at him, she finished getting ready, gathered her things together and headed for the front door.

"I'm sorry again. I promise I won't bother you no more. I'll let myself out"

She carried on, meanwhile East just watched with no apparent expression. He saw how much she was hurting right now, but what could he do ? The sex wasn't going to satisfy her anymore because she wanted more than that, and he wasn't the one that was going to provide that for her. So might as well end it all now. And besides that he didn't wanna mess with her anymore, she had a lot going on which he could understand but he sure isn't trying to be the shoulder she could cry on.

Heyyyy💖💖 hope you enjoyed.