4.

Shay Ashanti Williams

After getting back from her uncle's restaurant, Shay had ate and taken a nap, she was now getting ready for tonight. The clock was going on 11pm and she had to hurry up, Ari was coming over to pick her up. They were going to the club tonight just the two of them.

Finishing the last touches of her makeup , she posed in the mirror satisfied with her overall look. She wore a black body suit, black shiny wet pants that hugged her figure just right. And clear pink stripper heels. Lemme get a pic before she gets here.

As soon as she posted it on Instagram she had received so much love under 30 minutes

As soon as she posted it on Instagram she had received so much love under 30 minutes. with over 500k followers, she was what people called an Instagram model. She truly was something to look at and to think she was only 17. Not a lot of people knew how old she was before she was caught leaving a rappers house the other day, the paparazzi had caught them and a couple hours later it was all over social media, "24 years old rapper lil Ricko caught with mysterious woman" it wasn't a big deal at first, until it ended up in the shaderoom and then everyone in the comment section started going crazy baiting Shay out.

"This girl just 16. I went to school with her!"

"That's this disgusting what a peadophile does he know her age ?!"

"She probably lied to him about it. These hoes stay lying"

That's how some of the comments went everyone thought she had lied to him so most the blame was on her. Little did they know she had never lied about her age, he knew and wasn't bothered by it, but he went on social media and denied knowing her age and that's how the scandal erupted. Everyone thought she was around her 20's - that's how she liked it that way prior to that, she hated her age she said it always "cockblocked" her. She never lied about her age she just never relieved it. It's not like guys cared about that when they were deep into her organs.

Knocks from her front door startled her, she had completely forgotten about Ari. Gathering her things together, she walked into her main entrance trying not to trip in her 7 inch heels. Only a week off from work and she was already loosing the feel. Opening up, there stood Ari.

"Girl about time" Ari exclaimed. She pushed Shay back in the house "I need to piss".

•••

"Sis take a picture of me before we go" Ari asked , she posed in the hallway as Shay took her pictures.