6.

Shay Ashanti Williams

"Wait slow down a little it hurts" she heavily panted, the thrusts she was feeling and the sensation above it was too intense. It felt like she needed to poop.

"Please just take it out" she pleaded

Both feeling like they was about to climax they slowed down, she felt himself remove his wood from her box and his thumb coming out her tight hole. A sigh left both of their mouths as they each collapsed on the bed releasing almost simultaneously, breathing as hard as they could from their seance.

"Never again will you put your thumb in my ass.. like who gave you the permission" she exhaled

"Next time it'll be my dick ma" the person chuckled

Sitting up she stared down at him admiring his face, she didn't know how things came to this but she enjoyed it regardless, never in a million years she had thought about fuckin her boss, on the contrary he has.

"Stay there ima get you cleaned up ma"

Standing up letting his mini him hang up freely as it still hadn't gone on soft yet, he walked into her en-suite-bathroom taking a clean towel wetting it with warm water, striding back to Shay she was now laying on her back watching his every move. Reaching the bed he pulled her by the ankles so he could position himself right at her entrance, glancing her body with pure hunger he smirked seeing her blush, her body was so beautiful to him she wasn't the most thick, she was slim and had the right amount of curves. Her love box was waxed to perfection the most beautiful brown thing he's seen in a long time, he then began cleaning her up every so lightly. When he was done he threw the towel on the floor, his hand massaging her inner thighs slowly making their way to her box of chocolate. She bit her lips feeling his thumb carassins her clit, a small moan left her mouth.

"Your young ass sure know how to take dick" he huskily said. She only bit her lips in response loving the way his thumb moved.

"I'm still a bit sore"

Shrugging he pulled her onwards and thrusted himself inside without no warning "we still going for that round 2"

•••

Making silly faces at the little baby staring at her, Shay munched on her prawn crackers as she laughed at the spit bubbles he was making.

"Yohson stop doing allat I already told you... you a grown ass baby" Ari fussed

"Aw leave my bubba yoyo alone Ari!" Shay playfully frowned at her.

"Can you snap a picture of me? I haven't uploaded on ig for weeks"

"Yeah boo hold on"

Taking out her phone Ari snapped a couple pictures of Shay as she made playful poses