2.

Shay Ashanti Williams.

Thanking Gunna once more Shay slipped out his jeep, struggling with the bags she eagerly entered her condo located in saint Nicolas avenue, south Harlem. She had recently moved in here as soon as she had gathered enough money to do so. Her parents still lived in east Harlem though, queensbridge.

The lift took Shay into the 5th floor where she stayed. As soon as she stepped in her bags dropped, closing the door with her foot she rushed into the kitchen.

Taking a water bottle out the fridge and a bag of chips out the cupboard

Taking a water bottle out the fridge and a bag of chips out the cupboard. She dragged her feet into the living room and slumped on the sofa.

A slight groan left her lips as she dropped her body on the soft comforting sofa, taking a peek outside, the weather was still grey and the sky was getting darker by the minute

A slight groan left her lips as she dropped her body on the soft comforting sofa, taking a peek outside, the weather was still grey and the sky was getting darker by the minute. Opening up the bag of chips she scrolled down her insta feed. Liked a couple pictures and watched a couple stories. Shay barely checked her dm's as it weren't nothing but uninterested niggas trying to get at her. Annoyed shay rolled her eyes.

It's always the niggas you don't want doing the most to have you, but the one you actually want act like they can't see you she thought.

Closing the app and she then went to her messages. There was a lot from unsaved numbers, old niggas. A couple of saved ones, new niggas. And this one message she's been avoiding to open up for weeks now. With hesitated fingers she finally clicked on it. Her full lips twisted to the side as she read it.

"Hey shay, it's been a while, could you at least call us or stop by? Love you xo"

It was her mother. Her relationship with her mother was somewhat estranged. Same for her dad. They just didn't get along for as long as she could remember. They weren't close, they hardly spoke to one another and when they did it was arguments, this is why she moved out, she couldn't stay with them it was no point. Rolling her eyes she ignored the text.

I'd probably stop by tomorrow before work.

•••

Getting out of bed Shay let out a small sneeze as soon as her feet touched the cold floor, She could feel herself coming up with a cold. Stretching she made her way to the bathroom. Still having on her bonnet from last night she complimented it with the shower cap over it, her frontal still being fresh from 3 days ago she didn't want to risk ruining it.