They Don't Know

I've been dating Chres for a year now. He's always been the player type and my friends never liked that. I love Chres he's my baby, he's everything I want. They just don't understand. You have to have someone that you are just completely in sync with. He's the one. I've been waiting for. They always tell me that I'm not in the category that his ex-girlfriends are in. I can't lie it gets to me sometimes but I'll be okay.

On the ride home I'm hoping the Chres is awake. He's been working nonstop for a couple months they've finally given him a vacation. I walk in the house and see him sitting on the sofa. I walk over and kiss him "I'm surprised you're awake" he smiles and laughs "I know I know, I'm sorry I've been tired baby" He helps me take the bags upstairs. "How was your day?" I shrug you already know baby "He's only with you for one thing. . . Once a player always a player" he cuts me off "Look at his ex-girlfriends, you don't fit."

I hate that one because it gets to me because his all his ex-girlfriends are super model material. I've never been that. He knows it makes me insecure. "Look, I don't need you feeling insecure about anything. I Love You for you"

I shrug "It's just that, I know that you tell me every day. But. Why me Chres?" He pulled me close " I chose you because you're down to earth. I can safely say that even if I were to lose everything I own today or tomorrow you'd be there to help me because you love me and not my flashy image."

Kiss him softly "I Love You babe" he grabs my ass, "I Love You Too. Every last bit of you" I blush knowing he's about to prove how much he loves every bit of me.

He pushes me back on to the bed sliding my dress down. I bite my lip and watch him as he explores my body

Omniscient P O V

He trails soft kisses down your body leaving love marks at every one of your sweet spots. He kisses your lips while slowly. Sliding inside of you, it turned from slow and meaningful to rough and crazy really quick.

He grabbed your waist making sure to hit your gspot every time. The pleasure was unbearable but you like the rough feeling.

His P O V

I lie on the bed trying to catch my breath. I pull y/n close to me and kiss her softly. "I only have eyes for you baby" she smiles "that's good, but we can't have any more rough sex...."I frown, "why not??"

"It's not good for the baby"

"There's a baby????" She smiles "There's a huge chance of one" I smile and kiss her. I move down to her stomach "Come on baby girl, daddy is ready for you." He says "What if I want a boy?" I ask. "You will get one. After you have this girl." He smirks.