She Cares *Part Two*

I stood in the doorway as he drove off, I cried because I know he needs someone. I care about him, but I do kind of have someone. My feelings for Daniel go way deeper than just friendship. . . "Uhm Hello!!" I jump "Damn, do you have to be so LOUD!?" He throws his hands up "What happened?"

I sigh "I love Daniel . . ." he gasps dramatically "No shit!"

I roll my eyes "It's not that simple." I flop on the couch and sigh. I sat there for 5 minutes trying to think but I could only get up grab my keys and go. I find Daniel sitting in his car 'Thank God.' I knock on the window but he doesn't even look up he just puts the car in drive and speeds off. I run back to my car and drive behind him. Please don't do anything stupid . . . I'm begging you.

Daniel's Pov

I can't help but sit in the car and think on what to do . . . Would I care if someone just crashed into my car right now? I don't think I would, I'm hoping for it. Physical pain is better than emotional pain. I was never able to handle this type of pain. I sit with my head on the steering wheel.

I reach for the keys but I someone knocks on my window. I ignore it having my mind made up. I drive off. I don't need to be here if I can't have what I want no need. I need this girl, she's my world. Just wish I had seen it sooner. I see the head lights of the truck coming towards me. . . I'm sorry.

Your P.O.V

I run towards the remaining pieces of the car "Daniel!" I don't move him or touch him. I call 911 and tell them our location and his condition. I stood there holding his bloody hand. "I love you. Please stay here with me." I beg him. As we get inside of the ambulance, I couldn't believe everything that was going on in front of me. His blood all over my cloths and he's just lying there.

I weep silently only seeing him at my front door over and over again. "I should have invited him in." the paramedic looked at me "Ma'am are you okay." I nod and ride silently. We get to the hospital they keep me in the hall waiting. I slide down the wall crying Brent runs up to me "What happened!?" I whimper "I should have let him in . . ." he looks at me with saddened eyes "If I had invited him in . . . he would be okay. I didn't let him in Brent. . . It's my fault."

He holds me closely as I break down. "He'll be okay." The 3 hours in the waiting room seemed to make you lose hope. As if everything had gone wrong and no one is going to give you the news. I walk back to the desk "Doctor have you heard anything from OR 6?" He turns to me surprised by the blood in me. "Yes ma'am this way." I walk to the room scared of what I may see.

I walk in and see him lying there as if her were sleeping. I stroke his cheek, I pull up a chair and sit beside the bed. I sniffle "You remember junior year when I was all nerdy and I still had my braces." I laugh "It was junior prom and all those girls poured their punch on my dress, because it was custom made." I smile "You left your date just to take me home, because you didn't want me to catch a cold. You never know how much you love someone until you're ready to accept the risks."

2 years later

Omniscient Pov

She sat in the hospital day and night waiting for him to wake up. It only took Daniel a couple months to wake up. Other than the fact that he had to strengthen his legs because they were both broken up pretty bad. Physical Therapy and lots of motivation helped with his speedy recovery.

The first thing he did as soon as he could, her proposed to y/n. They moved away from New York and out to a smaller place in North Carolina.

"Daniel stop!" I scream as he tickles me "Please!!" he kisses me and pulls me close. "So tell me something." I sit up and listen "Why is it that you've been so secretive lately?" I get up and get my purse, I grab a picture and turn to look at him. "I wanted to make sure before we got too excited about it. . ." I hand him the ultrasound picture.

I stare at it for a second and then a big smile come across his face. "I'm going to be a daddy." I nod "We're starting our family" He jumps up and hugs me tightly. "I love you so much" I smile "You tell me that every day." He nods "You said it for 6 ½ months straight. I'm just making sure you know I heard you every time."

7 ½ months later

Khloe Janel Simmons was born. A beautiful baby girl that Daniel is forever going to be protective of. You're truly blessed.

This is my most emotional part 2 <3

Hope you guys like it. Comment and like please :)