I Might be . . . .

Hey guys,

           I haven't been writing much because I have loads going on in my life right now. Along with all the sad things that have been happening to me. I've also been thinking about self-publishing, it has been bought to me many times. Most people only thinking about it money wise others feeling I could actually enjoy the journey of doing it.  

    There are doubts though, what if no one buys it or what if my book isn't good enough. With support from this platform and many of my others I'm sure there will be some out there willing to give my book a try.

      The idea for my book? I can't go into detail about it but just remember my writing style will not change. It's my thing and you can't win in writing without having your own style. Will be giving some teasers for the book every now and again. Although I will be writing from time to time on here.

      You will have a one story sneak-peek of one of the stories that will show you what the book consists of. I will not post more than one, you will have to get the book in order to see the rest. Thank you guys so much and I hope will continue to support me as you've been doing.

I will not be publishing any of the stories I already have on here.