Hands on me *Elroy*

We were having a heated argument as every couple has. It's always about the same thing. I know Elroy is a very attractive guy, I know that that's why he's mine. It's like every time we go out I don't need to see him flirting with some girl. I mean let them look but he doesn't have respond and flirt back, it makes me look stupid. He's standing here with that sarcastic ass smirk on his face.

"You need to stop bitchin man..." He says rubbing his hands over his face "Roy really? You do this shit all the time. If you would stop flirting with random ass bitches I wouldn't have to be bitchin right now" I say look up at him with pure and I mean PURE rage and anger. "Shut the fuck up!" he yells. "Fuck you Elroy, stupid ass!" I start pushing him; I feel a painful sensation on my left cheek. Before I can even look up at him I feel tears flowing, I didn't even care I started swinging. "Baby, I'm so sorry just stop okay."

He says grabbing my arms; I stop and fall to my knees crying "Am I not good enough for you? I didn't even touch you enough for you to hit me like I was just some nigga off the street, let alone hit me at all Roy." He sits on the floor and tries to comfort me I push him away. "C'mon baby-girl, I'm sorry." While holding me he buries his face in my neck kissing it, I make small whimpers. "Roy d-don't do that, s-stop" He whispers in my ear "I'm not stopping until you forgive me" his lips brush against my ear "Sorry for this" he kisses my almost swollen cheek to kiss my tears away. With everything in me was enjoying this but in my mind I wanted to hate him for what he just did to me. His hands are exploring my body I can't help it as my head falls back onto his shoulder. It's something about his touch that paralyzes me no matter where we are. He kisses me and I kiss back putting my arm up around his neck. I feel his hand inside my shorts his finger brushes against my clit, I moan into the kiss. He pulls away and stands up, I get up and peck him on the lips.

I run upstairs I feel him running behind me; he grabs my waist and throws me on the bed. He lies on top of me smiling and kisses me, I kiss back and wrap legs around his waist. He unzips my crop top and I slide my arms out of it. He kisses down my chest and down my stomach; I feel his tongue circling around my belly button. I moan lightly and arch my back. He slides my shorts down kissing my panty line, using his teeth he pulls my panties off. He drags his tongue lightly across my clit, I grab the covers and arch my back as he sucks on my clit. He slides his fingers inside me almost making me scream.

He drags his tongue back up my body stopping and sucking on my breast. He kisses my neck and brushes his lips against my ear. It sends chills down my spine; I feel him slide inside me. I gasp and put my arms around his neck. He thrusts deep and slow at first speeding up with each stroke. I feel him deep inside me with every thrust; my eyes roll back as I arch my back. I'm not use to all this pleasure.  He speeds up and his strokes become more rapid, he buries his head in my neck. He groans and goes harder making me dig my nails into his back.

I moan loudly arching my back; as we climax together I drag my nails up his back. As we relax and catch our breath, He pulls the cover over us. I see his back and gasp "Baby..." He looks at me "What?" I bite my lip "I'm sorry about your back" He laughs "Nah baby-girl, that's proof of our freaky ass make-up sex". I smile as he kisses me "We have to fight more often." I smirk and nod

                                                      *** Credits to Inamrablue***