" Best Friend" * Your Choice *

He grabs my waist and pulls me close whispering into my ear "Let's get out of here. I want to show you a good time" still holding my waist he walks me outside the club and to his car. It was about a 30minute drive before we got to his place. He picks me up and carries me into the house. I stand in front of him loving the place of submission he has me in. His hands explore my body. His every touch give me enough pleasure to orgasm. My eyes close just enjoying the waves of pleasure he sends through my body.

I feel down my body noticing that my dress is gone I look up to see him staring at my body. For the first time after hundreds of "One Night Stands" I'm suddenly nervous about my body. He reassures me that I look fine. He lays me on the bed trailing kisses from my neck down to my thighs. I had never felt so much pleasure a day in my life. I hold his head in place only to have him hold my hands.

I begin to arch my back my breathing is shallow, my legs begin to shake, my eyes roll back, and I scream out in pleasure. My body quivers as I feel is tongue still exploring my throbbing pussy. He kisses back up my body now kissing me on my lips up sucking on my neck as I feel him thrust hard and fast inside of me. I gasp and grab onto his arm. My legs wrap around his waist as his thrust go into a sync each one different.

We went on like this for hours... I just couldn't stop. This feeling of pleasure was addicting.

Our eyes are locked in a stare of lust and passion.

He thrusts deeper and harder

Deeper

And

Deeper

No matter how bad I wanted to I couldn't stop staring into his eyes. I feel his thrust speeding up faster and faster. I moan and he grunts as we climax together. My legs shaking uncontrollably. He kisses me passionately and pulls me close and holds me. Words couldn't even fill this moment.

I drift off to sleep, hoping that when I wake up I'll finally be more than "Best Friends "with him.