Until Further Notice

Request are closed until further notice. I'm editing and trying to get everything on a schedule right now. I'm trying to meet everyone's need and wants with this book. Keeping the readers happy and updating my other books and the mini stories inside of this one. Bare with me guys I am trying and I hope to regularly start posting again.

I'm editing this book right now and I'm moving on to the other soon. I plan to start TBW (Truth Behind Our War) again soon probably closing it and ending the book and a good note, unless I'm persuaded other wise. LRE (Love Rules Over Everything) will be getting updated soon also, making plans for that book as well.

I'm  just giving everyone and update to know that I haven't forgotten about the books or Wattpad. I love being here on Wattpad and having supporters and readers. I write because I love it, I'm just glad I've gained readers because of my talent. Because of everyone sharing and voting I have 1 million reads that I am grateful for.

Hopefully you all can get the votes into the million too!  I would love if that happened, that's why I'm trying to make things happen so that I can earn those votes. It's really not that hard to vote, guys all you have to do is tap the heart after you're done reading the story. Please Please Please, vote more and continue to share and comment.

Like I said before I felt that you all needed and up'm very thankful for all the faithful supporters thank you so much !