Why Settle ?

"You always mad about some stupid shit!" He screams. I see that he's tightening his fist by his side. I don't even care. "You disrespecting me is not just 'stupid shit'! You always do that; I am worth something to somebody!" I scream, I don't want to be scared of him anymore.

I start to walk to the door, I'm just going to leave today. I've been dealing with this for a very long time. Jack is waiting for me outside, just in case Trevor tries something I never thought I get to this point of leaving Trevor. I leave and come back and it just became a cycle. But, Jack pulled me out of that cycle. He didn't know it but it was mostly our recent conversation that got me here.

*** A Week Before ***

I find myself in the position every time, running to Jack. He's my safe haven, I know he'll protect me from anything in this world. I find myself at his front door once again. Bruised up and broken, when will I stop this shit.

Jack opens the door looking at me, he pulls me in. "What did he do now?"

He touches my sides, I flinch. "He stomped me . . . Kicked me multiple times in my stomach and sides." I begin to cough, but I couldn't stop. It hurt my sides but I couldn't stop coughing. I take my hands away from my mouth and see blood.

"Jack . . . I think we need to go to the hospital." He seems confused until I show him my hands. He walks me out to the car, I sit in the car looking out of the window. I looked at myself, bruised and bloody.

My vision began to fade as the nurse's wheel me to the back. I feel Jacks hand leave mine. I wanted to wake up but I couldn't, I needed to show him I'd be okay. I was too weak.

I wake up to Jack sleeping in the chair next to me. "Hi, Jacket!" He smiles slightly, I can see the pain in his eyes. I know he hates seeing me like this but, I can't find the strength to leave.

"You know he fractured 3 or your ribs. You had serious internal bleeding why don't you understand how serious this is. The doctor says this is usually the last time he gets to save an abused patient. Next time they come in it's either too severe or too late. " he sighs feeling like his words are useless he tries anyway.

"Y/n I love you. I could take better care of you than he'd ever be willing to. Why would you settle for him when you have better all-around you?"

I turn away from him pretending to be sleepy. I cried feeling as though I had let him down being so weak and naive. I can fix this it's not too late for me I can save myself.

_end_

Walking out of the door I feel this weight has lifted off of me. I haven't felt this way before. I get into the car with Jack, I decided to stay with him until I figured things out.

We get to the house and Jack calls me upstairs. I walk up and I see him standing there with the biggest grin on his face. "What?" I asked walking closer to him. "I'm positive that you are way over due for our magical kiss." He grabs my waist, pulling me in closely. My lips are almost touching his. "I'm sure I'd love that." I whisper against his lips.

He kisses me softly but passionately. I'd never been kissed in such a sweet way before. "I'm sure we could go a little farther than this." He smiles while pulling me to the bed.

Hey babes!!! Would you guys want a part 2 for this one??

Let me know if you liked the imagine in the comments! Don't be afraid to comment what you think! I love feedback!

Also

SHARE AND VOTE

Kiss kiss