Love Me . . . . Hard ;)

He picks me up lying me on the bed gently, my body tingles from his touch, as his hands glide all over my body. In a swift motion our cloths were gone, thrown everywhere around the room. He spreads my legs open brushing his fingers across my clit, circling my clit with his tongue. He began to suck on my clit harder, I grip the sheets and moan loudly. I wasn't prepared from this pleasure, he slides 2 fingers inside of me while rubbing my clit with his thumb.

I cry out in complete bliss as I cum on his fingers, he licks his fingers tasting me, licking up and down my pussy cleaning up the mess. He puts his finger inside of my mouth, pulling them out slowly; I drag my tongue under his fingers. I crawl over to him kissing the lower part of his stomach, I glide my tongue over the head. He looks surprised at the fact that I'm doing this.

I slide him inside of my mouth, he groans as I glide my tongue around him. I stroke him while kissing the tip of his dick. I watched pleasure wash over his face, I bite my lip, I love seeing his sex face. "Baby" I moan as his eyes are closed enjoying himself, he groans and looks at me while biting his lip "You ready?" he asked , I nod while rubbing my pussy.

I feel him forcfully thrust inside of me, I gasp and grab a pillow moaning loudly. I dig my nails into his back, he grabs my neck and begins to pump harder and harder. I feel my walls tighten around him, he leans down to kiss me roughly. He tries to force his toungue inside of my mouth as we kiss, I denied him, but he pinches my nipple I gasp. He shoves his tongue inside of my mouth.

Pulling away he slides his face into my neck leaving a trail of hickey's behing. He flips me over shoving his member inside of me roughly. I scream grabbing a pillow and moaning into it. "Fuck,  Slow down baby." I moan as he grabs my hips pushing deeper and holding it there. He leans down, whispering in my ear. "Scream my name." He slides out only to thrust inside of me again, harder and deeper each stroke. I grip the sheets being hard headed, I didn't want to give in, but I need to cum.

I moan loudly trying to find my voice " D-daddy!!" I scream as he groans pulling me back onto his member. I feel him release inside of me, I don't even care right now. I moan lightly as I try to stop shaking..

He pulls me closely while kissing my neck, we're both out of breath. "Damn" he smiles into my nack whispering. "I only gave you want you asked for. You were tired of taking it slow, so I loved you hard." I giggle a little as I fall alseep in his arms.