Little Imagines

Missing Him ~*Chris Brown Imagine*~

I walk into the house hoping Chris was home, he has been gone for more than a week, and I longed for his touch like crazy. The way he rubbed his hands down my sides, kissing my neck, and that seductive voice. I sighed and walked downstairs to get in the shower. The hot water hitting my body gave me chills, I'm so sexually frustrated, with him being in the studio all the time kills me. It leaves time to wander, and my mind is crazy when it comes to wondering.

I walk out of the shower and dry off; I put on one of Chris shirts and some boy shorts. I began to clean up the room a little, the only way I know he's been here is if I come home and room bathroom and bed room are messy. As I lie down on the bed, I hear a car pull up, but I ignore it. My mind has been playing tricks on me lately. I feel myself getting wetter by the second, all I could think about was the "Goodbye Sex." So deep into my fantasy, I feel someone rubbing on my thighs, I moan feeling as if my fantasy had become real.

I feel his tongue gliding across my skin as I arch my back and spread my legs wanting more. I feel his lips touch my pussy; he's teasing I hate when he does that. His tongue swirls around my clit sending a tingle up my spine; I moan his name softly while grabbing at the sheets. I feel him kiss me on my neck; it's something about his touch that gives me chills.

I gasp as he slides inside of me, I grab his back digging my nails into it as I arch my back. I wanted him deeper inside me. I moan into his ear "Deeper Chris." I gasp almost screaming. Only making him go faster he loves to hear me scream. By now he had me in full blown fuck, I don't even wonder why I'm addicted to him anymore. His thrust becomes harder just I love it; he hits every spot almost making me cum.

My legs begin to shake, and I can't control it. I want to hold it because I don't want this to be over. He goes faster and deeper making me scream out in pleasure as I feel every muscle in my body relax. He kisses me and holds me close as I smile at my very realistic fantasy.

*********************************************************************************

The next morning I wake up and stretch feel something around my waist, I look back and see Chris smilling. " I'm glad you missed me. " he says while rubbing my thighs, I bite my lips and run my fingers down his chest. I knew that shit was to real to be a fantasy. ;)