Let Me Hit That *August Alsina*

Aug Pov

Man it's this one girl in the neighborhood that every one of my niggas trippin' on. I been chillin' with her lately. When I hold I feel like I can make it work but my niggas always trying to make it seem like she a hoe, they don't change. This girl something special I can make her mine and she won't even trip.

I walk out the house going to the store and I see her chillin at the park so I change my direction. I walk up to her "Y/n let me talk to you real quick." she walks over to me damn this girl look good enough to eat. She looks up at me "Yeah Aug?" she kills me looking at me like that she sends sparks through me. It's crazy. "Let me get yo contact." She frowns at me and shrugs "Okay" She takes my phone puts it in and kisses me. I be damned if that girl kisses don't taste like swisher sweets. I bite my lip while she walks away.

"Man you so damn sprung!!!" Dre ran his loud ass over to me. "You can shut that shit up man, a nigga ain't sprung for no reason. Imma hit AND keep that shit. Watch." He held his hands up backing away. "I'll salute you when you do man!"

I take my ass home and clean up the house take a shower freshen up make sure she knows I'm different. I call her up and tell her to come over. She didn't text me back she just shows up. I open the door and let her in. I sit on the floor and she sits in my lap and wraps her legs around my waist. I light the blunt and she hits it like she really needed that shit. After 4 blunts I start singing to her.

*listened to this song like 35 times yesterday*

"Baby, let me hit that super loud.

Super Strong, super green, got me super gone.

I know that's super on, and I'm super high.

I'm like superman, cause I'm super fly

I need that super loud

Super strong, super green, got me super gone

I know that's super on, and I'm super high

I'm like Superman, so baby, let me hit that."

She looks and me and kisses me roughly as we fall back on the floor. She starts to pull my sweat pants down. We already know what that was the best head ever! She gets on top and I can't even control her hips cause this shit's amazing. She bounces harder and starts to moan making it harder for me to hold it in. She's screaming my name and making shit crazy. I bust and thrust into her and she falls on my chest.

"I've never had that before . . ." she looks up at me "You have now and you're only gonna come back for more so you may as well stay with me and let me make you mine. You got to be faithful to me." She smiles and nods her head. "I can do that."