"Seeing as though you still don't understand, let me explain it in a more simple way". He leaned forward, placing his hands on his knees. "Since the blood comes from my own body, it's easier to connect my Chakra to it. Doing that, I can shape the blood into a seal". He grinned at her, white teeth flashing in amusement. "Enemies would never suspect something like that, now would they?" He finished.

Tsunade couldn't believe her ears. This boy, 12 years of age, developed a totally different way of using seals. That way was complicated and hard to use, since the user needed perfect Chakra control. That came easy to him, because he was already adept at using medical techniques. She almost started laughing. Who would have thought...

"That's an interesting way of doing things". That was an understatement.

Akashi leaned back, the smile no longer on his face. The wolf mask hung from his hand, fingers gently trailed over the red marks. "Sure is". He said.

The two of them watched one another in silence, before Akashi broke it. "Does Kakashi know?" He asked, twirling the mask in his hand.

"No, he does not". She answered. Kakashi didn't know, since he was on a mission. "But he will". She added. He will find out sooner or later... and she knew he wouldn't be happy about that. She had heard about Kakashi's time in the ANBU, how he followed every command, not minding the consequences and only focusing on the mission.

She had heard how ruthless he was. How cold and detached he became.

"I know... he'll deal with it, I'm not worried". He spoke up, a nonchalant expression taking place on his features. Tsunade couldn't disagree more. One student became a missing ninja... One left the village for almost three years... One became her apprentice and now... One joined an organization Kakashi had left. He was left alone. She couldn't help but shake her head in disbelief.

Kakashi was left alone once again.

"I think you overestimated him". Akashi looked at her in disbelief. Overestimated? Kakashi? He almost laughed at that. He was sure the man could deal with it.

"I disagree". He said while standing up. He gripped the mask in his hand and placed it over his face. "Now, if you don't have anything else to speak with me about, I have a sensei to speak with". He had sensed Kakashi's arrival a while ago, and he knew where to find him.

Just as Akashi was about the exit the room, Tsunade spoke up. "Tell him to report back to me... and Akashi? You'll find that I was right about overestimating him". Without another word, Akashi disappeared through the door.

_

Akashi followed the Chakra signal to the graveyard. He found Kakashi standing in front of the K.I.A. stone, quietly looking at it. The boy could sense that his Chakra was in turmoil. Pain mixed in with grief, created a feeling so strong Akashi could almost feel it in his own body.

Kakashi was in so much pain.

How did he manage to keep that carefree face on?

How did he manage to fool everyone?

How does he manage to live like that?

"I know you're there, come out". His voice rang out, but he did not turn around. Akashi sighed and followed his order. He slowly walked up to the man, but he still didn't turn around. "Did the Hokage call me? She normally doesn't send ANBU for me". It was then, that Akashi realized. Kakashi didn't know it was him.

Not hearing an answer, the man turned around and faced Akashi. He had a blank face on and the boy could no longer sense the pain in grief in him. As Kakashi looked him over, he stopped at his hair. Of course it was the hair. Akashi saw his eye widen, before he took a small step back. "You...", he trailed off, not able to get the words out, "... Akashi?" He asked.