But the weird thing was during the while scenario Liam was very calm and trying to control his anger in front of his brother.

However, when I told him about the quiting part, it made him Soo angry that he got up from his chair and stalked furiously towards me making me back off towards the wall.

At some point I thought he was going to hit me even.

And that's when my Past met with my Present and out of reflex and not even realising what I was doing brought my hands came in front of my face waiting for the hit.

At that point it looked like my hands had a mind of their own and even before I knew what was happening they were trying to protect me.

To anyone who would have come in and saw me in this condition would think I was the culprit here.

However as I was waiting for the big Hit it never came.

It so happened that Liam had punched the wall.

I was in a state of total shock that I did not realise when I began to shake and tremble and was going to fall on the floor

But before that could happen me in Damien rushed to me and scooped me in his arms bridal style.
I did not realise when I started crying but Damien let me cry on his shirt.

I did not even know why I was crying.
Maybe it was because my Past had finally managed to catch up on me.

Or maybe the fact that I was still the same fat, insecure and hopeless girl that I was Soo many years ago.

Realising his mistake Liam apologized to me and his brother and told me he would reconsider his offer of rebuilding our cafe.

But I was too far gone and lost in my past memories I did not hear a word he said. .and with the memories of the past going on in my head like a broken record i blanked out.

It was like someone was calling me from the other side and pulling me towards the darkness.

I was suddenly having difficulty breathing and in my crying state could not utter a single word.

I did not know what was happening to me.

I never felt Soo much pain and emptiness.

My only thought was to make this pain go away and probably die too.

At least if I die all my problems would go away.

I would not regret my sudden death because at least I would die in the arms of the person I loved.

Yes I loved Damien.

A good thing this state made me realise was that I Loved him but the harsh truth was I would never get to express my feelings to him.

Because even if I did live and not die, I would never have the courage to express it directly to him.

Moreover who would want to love a hopeless broken girl like me.

Even Damien would not accept me.

But the funny thing is that I was happy dieing because it meant I get to die with my past and nobody would be able to know about my secrets
Not my parents,siblings not even Damien.

They all would live happily and no harm would come their way.

I just wish that after I die my parents don't get sad and unhappy. As I cannot see them unhappy ever.

As for Damien I wish he falls in love with a nice,beautiful and kind hearted woman who loves him for him and not his money.

I really am gonna miss him the most but I will always be there watching over him.

It seems like my Uncle Was right after all and I was still the unwanted girl I once was.

With that thought as my last thought in my mind I blanked out in Damien's Arms.

It seemed like The Darkness had won after all as it was able to pull me towards him.

But as we say after every darkness comes Light.
So as I was really wishing to go on the other side of Light and explore this new world with God Damien's voice stopped me.

But before I could dwell more on my thoughts I heard Damien shouting my name and trying to wake me up.

I heard his constant confessions of how much he loves me.

How much he could not live without me
And if something happened to me he would also die along with me.

He was telling me to have hope and not to give up.

He was telling me to wait for him and calling for the nurses loudly.

I never realised when we had reached what I assumed was a hospital due to his shoutings to the nurse.

But even in my half coma state I was able to hear Damien clearly and probably feel his love and fear for me too

To bad I could not say the three words back to him.

His words I guess were working as a magic healing because they were stopping me from going into the darkness completely.

But even if I wanted to come back to him my thoughts were killing me

They were asking me continuously that will Damien be able to protect me from my demons and most importantly the one person I hated the most

or will he be to late and except the fate of my dieing.

Before I could answer my own thoughts my chest stated getting heavy and I started having difficulty breathing again

But the only thing that had changed and was different from my previous blackout and pain was that I saw bright yellowish white light that looked like a bright sun in the morning coming from the other side of the tunnel in my half coma state.
------------------------------------------------------------
So guys sorry for the cliffhanger but what do you think:
Will Cally go on the other side of Light?
Will Damien be able to save her on time?
And who is this person that Cally hates so much and what's his connection to her past?
Will Damien ever be able to Find out about Cally's Past and help.her towards recovery or will it be too late.

Find out answers to all these questions in the upcoming chapters.

And Don't forget to vote and comment my lovely people.

Lots of love ♥️

caree_96