"I am sorry, Nandini. I didn't want to say this to you. I know this will hurt you a lot. But you surely need to know this to move on in life. You need to know this truth for your betterment only. I know you can never forget Manik and you have to move on in your life. You can't live in grief all your life for him." - Alya thought in mind looking at Nandini.

Next morning
Nandini was going to hospital when Alya stopped her. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you sad. Last night..."

Nandini stopped her. "Are you mad? I'm not at all sad. You just told me the truth and I needed to know that."

Alya was still unsure of her reaction. "Sure?"

Nandini smiled. "Very sure. Should I leave now?"

Nandini reached hospital. She was thinking if Manik can be happy forgetting her, then she can also be without him. She really needs to move on.

But can she really move on?

Nandini reached children's word. They were having fun. Nandini smiled looking at them.

That time a nurse came and called her. "Nandini mam?"

"Yes."

"Welcome, mam."

Nandini passed a warm smile to her. "Thank you."

"Come with me. I will introduce you with the kids."

Nandini nodded and started following her.

"Kids, I had said you right that someone is going to come to meet you?"

All the children shouted together. "Yesss."

"See she has come to meet you all." The nurse said pointing towards Nandini who was standing beside her.

Everyone looked at Nandini and Nandini waved her hand to them. They also did the same. It didn't take much time for them get along with Nandini. Nandini also became kid with them.

There was one more person who was watching Nandini and her carefree attitude with the kids.

Nandini was feeling light after meeting the kids. She can't express how happy she was. It was like she got her real smile back after meeting them. She felt she knew them from forever.

It's been more than an hour when the nurse came to call Nandini.

"Mam, Mr Smaran has come to meet you." A ward boy came and informed her.

Nandini became nervous all of a sudden hearing of him. "Where?"

"He is waiting out."

Nandini nodded her head. "You can go, I am coming."

The boy nodded and left from there. Nandini didn't want to meet anyone but she can't deny her mother. Having no opting left, Nandini went out and looked around to find Smaran. She was searching when Smaran called her from back.

"Yes?"

Smaran turned towards Nandini. "You are Nandini, right?"

Nandini nodded her head.

"I'm Smaran."

Nandini didn't say anything. She looked at him with a bad face.

"I think you didn't expect me"

Nandini was not ready for his direct approach. She tried to cover up. "No, it's not like that."

"I hope you won't mind having some coffee with me."

"Okay."

Smaran smiled. They were walking towards his car. He went ahead and opened the door for her. Nandini passed a fake smile to him. She was not liking all this still she had to do all this. She has no option left then this.

Smaran started driving.

"Which is your cafe? I mean where do you like sitting?"

"Nothing particular. I'm fine with anything."

Smaran looked at her being surprised. "You have no choice in particular?"

"No."

"That's funny."

Nandini was getting irritated with him. She didn't want to meet him at the first place and now she had to bear his talks. "Don't you know the driving rules?"

Smaran looked at her in shock. "What!!!"

"You shouldn't talk while driving. Focus on the road and look straight." Nandini looked away from him.

Smaran smiled looking at her. He was actually impressed by her confidence. "I like it."

In London
"Soha, what are you doing? Come down." Anurag looked at his daughter in shock.

"Come on, dad. Enjoy." She jumped in excitement.

Manik also came there and saw Soha is standing on the railing. "Soha! What are you doing? Come down."

"Why will I come down?"

Manik shouted. "Are you mad or what? You will fall down."

"Let me show you how will I fall down."

"Stop it. We have to go now."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Bring me down."

Manik unwillingly help her to come down. Anurag and Prerna are not liking it as well. But they can't do anything. It's about their only daughter. That's why may be they were also sounding selfish.

Soha dragged Manik with her.

"Manik, let's go to club."

"I'm not feeling like going anywhere now." He tried to free himself from her grip but she was not ready to leave him.

"Manik, please don't spoil it."

Manik didn't want to go. But he didn't have any option left. So, he went to club with Soha.

Precap: Back to home.

Done for now. Are you liking it? Next part only after 270+ votes.

How do you feel about Alya?

Manik is coming back to India and Nandini is with Smaran, what's going to happen?

What do you think about Soha and Smaran?

Do vote and comment. Let me know your opinion.

Bye.

30.10.2021